PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady / Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleacher Report put out a list of the 25 most clutch QBs of all-time. Guess who did not make the list - Mr. Hail Mary. I don't think think Otto Graham did either - but they just beat the snot out of people.

Glad to see Brady get his due.

When looking at clutch, I like to look at 4th quarter comebacks vs. losses (games where they failed to comeback).

Brady has 39 regular season comeback wins vs. 52 losses. 43% of the time his team is losing in the 4th, he still pulls of a win. The best ever. Rodgers has 10 comeback wins vs. 45 losses for just an 18% comeback rate.

In the playoffs, Brady has 7 comeback wins while Rodgers has just 1.

It's not even close. This supports what people have written about in this thread about how they play when their team is down and how they deal with adversity.

When looking at clutch, I like to look at 4th quarter comebacks vs. losses (games where they failed to comeback).

Brady has 39 regular season comeback wins vs. 52 losses. 43% of the time his team is losing in the 4th, he still pulls of a win. The best ever. Rodgers has 10 comeback wins vs. 45 losses for just an 18% comeback rate.

It's not even close. This supports what people have written about in this thread about how they play when their team is down and how they deal with adversity.

Packers fans are just gonna say, "oh our defense sucks. If we had the Patriots defense Rodgers would be the GOAT. If Rodgers played with Belichick, Rodgers would have just as many rings!"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :rolleyes:

I mean just look at this packers forum thread! :eek:

The path for Aaron Rodgers to become the GOAT

Last edited:
Packers fans are just gonna say, "oh our defense sucks. If we had the Patriots defense Rodgers would be the GOAT. If Rodgers played with Belichick, Rodgers would have just as many rings!"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :rolleyes:

I mean just look at this packers forum thread! :eek:

The path for Aaron Rodgers to become the GOAT

One post that stood out to me is 'Bandwagon Patriots Fans'.

Maybe once upon a time that was a thing, but at this rate, there are people graduating college who have only been alive for 2 Patriots losing seasons.

For what it's worth, red zone stats over the last three seasons.

DA9-Y7LU0AAtVUM.jpg

NFL fans deserve this game. Rodgers hasn't been able to hold up his side of the bargain.

Brady had more comebacks from down 9+ in the 2nd half in the 2002 season than Rodgers has in his entire career.

A video supporting what is said in the article the OP posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News