PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Glass, Fingers and David Blaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be part of the anti-inflammatory diet.

Glass doesn't look like the only thing Blaine has been eating lately.

The guy speaking in the right part of the frame is a famous Brazilian TV host, so this might be a sketch for his show

right-click on the link to the instagram post (for twitter or instagram, the link is the date of the post at the bottom) and copy it. then you can just paste the link directly into your message and the forum will automatically embed it.

Thanks, man. I've embedded before this way, but I was getting a weird error message this time for some reason.

Glass doesn't look like the only thing Blaine has been eating lately.
For real. I remember when he was a slim guy in Leo's PP.

Getting old stinks.

For real. I remember when he was a slim guy in Leo's PP.

Getting old stinks.

Well, he IS a magician. Maybe his next magic trick will be how to make body fat disappear.

When you wife says "parar", you stop.

Wasn't he black like, more like coffee and milk.

The guy speaking in the right part of the frame is a famous Brazilian TV host, so this might be a sketch for his show

And he's annoying as ****, I would not watch his show even if Tom were to explain the Patriots playbook.

And he's annoying as ****, I would not watch his show even if Tom were to explain the Patriots playbook.
Melhor que Faustao

Mas n muito

May not be real glass. It might well be a sugar-based glass we use for props in films, stage, etc. Those bottls you see being broken over someones head, or some guy being thrown or blown through a window? That's all sugar-based material, so no one gets really hurt. It looks and feels like real glass. You wouldn't know it unless someone told you what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back