PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady appears to kick Falcons’ Grady Jarrett on multiple plays

He lost his cool. He's got to be more in control.. Glad he whiffed. Unsportsmanlike penalty? Anyway, never have I seen such violence on a football field. I'm righteously indignant right now. Let's beat this to death. Bringing up SB 42 is losing steam.

Last edited:
Thug

He lost his cool. He's got to be more in control.. Glad he whiffed. Unsportsmanlike penalty? Anyway, never have I seen such violence on a football field. I'm righteously indignant right now. Let's beat this to death. Bringing up SB 42 is losing steam.

No, the top of his right foot came in contact with Jarrett's arm...the second time he tried to kick him in the nuts and missed. "Don't touch me, I'm Tommy!"

No, the top of his right foot came in contact with Jarrett's arm...the second time he tried to kick him in the nuts and missed. "Don't touch me, I'm Tommy!"

Whatever. I said probably unsportsmanlike or if there was contact a personal foul if they saw it happen. I'm not defending it. What do you want, his blood?

Don’t get too close to a Goat or it will kick. Lesson learned. :)

Don’t get too close to a Goat or it will kick. Lesson learned. :)

Well, if Ryan Succup gets hurt, they can use Tommy as an emergency kicker

He's maintained he's a good punter since 2003 I think.
Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Edit: here's the clip from America's Game.

Brady can punt too.

Apparently Brady doesn't like Jarrett. However, these "attempts to kick Jarrett" weren't very successful.

Apparently Brady doesn't like Jarrett. However, these "attempts to kick Jarrett" weren't very successful.

He can't even do that right it would seem...

Brady can punt too.

What was the point/strategy of that punt? Third down in garbage time, 3:00 minutes left with no chance of anything changing. Just a different way to burn the last three minutes without having the Pat's offense on the field taking unnecessary reps/hits?

What was the point/strategy of that punt? Third down in garbage time, 3:00 minutes left with no chance of anything changing. Just a different way to burn the last three minutes without having the Pat's offense on the field taking unnecessary reps/hits?

The opponent isn't expecting a punt, meaning there's very little chance the kick will be blocked (because there isn't an all-out upfield rush), and they won't have anyone back to field it. Reduces the odds of anything catastrophic happening, pretty surefire way to pin an offense back, assuming the QB doesn't botch the punt.

I petitioned Florio earlier this week to write about this LOL…

Rob Maadi of the Associated Press reports that the league will review the controversial roughing-the-passer call against Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett in an effort to determine whether Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady attempted to kick Jarrett, and whether Brady should be fined.

Florio crying now about Brady kicking at Jarrett lol. This guy is obsessed.

I saw the replay in slo mo. He shouldn't get any fine. I don't think it's even obvious he was trying to kick him. Jarrett's and the Falcons reaction tells the story. If he really tried to kick him Jarrett would have gotten in his face and rightfully so.

Florio crying now about Brady kicking at Jarrett lol. This guy is obsessed.

I saw the replay in slo mo. He shouldn't get any fine. I don't think it's even obvious he was trying to kick him. Jarrett's and the Falcons reaction tells the story. If he really tried to kick him Jarrett would have gotten in his face and rightfully so.

It's the 4th time this dipshit tried to kick a player...I guess you can get away with it if you are the MOAT.

I petitioned Florio earlier this week to write about this LOL…

Your obsession is starting to scare me. Who does that and thinks it's something to be proud of? You wrote to a blogger to write about a story that nobody will care about after these games on Sunday?

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back