PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Lebron team up for TV series: Greatness Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

amfootball

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Tom Brady, LeBron James teaming up to produce sports series for Apple TV+

The NFL’s Tom Brady and NBA’s LeBron James are finally teaming up. It won’t be on the football field or basketball court. Rather, it will be as producers for the upcoming Apple TV+ documentary series “Greatness Code.”

Apple announced on Wednesday that James’ Uninterrupted and Brady’s Religion of Sports will act as co-production companies for the seven-part series set to debut on the streaming service July 10.

Gotham Chopra, who had previously worked with Brady and is well-respected within the entertainment industry, will direct the series.

The Brady episode will obviously be fun but would make this really worth it is how much TB and even LBJ get involved in the rest.

Very disappointing that Brady would associate with LeBron

LOL, Brady going full blown Jim Brown now....I like it.

I can't get enough of Brady...and he doesn't even play for our team anymore...

LOL, Brady going full blown Jim Brown now....I like it.

I can't get enough of Brady...and he doesn't even play for our team anymore...
Me too. I am psyched to see him stretch his wings.

Tom Brady, LeBron James teaming up to produce sports series for Apple TV+

The NFL’s Tom Brady and NBA’s LeBron James are finally teaming up. It won’t be on the football field or basketball court. Rather, it will be as producers for the upcoming Apple TV+ documentary series “Greatness Code.”

Apple announced on Wednesday that James’ Uninterrupted and Brady’s Religion of Sports will act as co-production companies for the seven-part series set to debut on the streaming service July 10.

Gotham Chopra, who had previously worked with Brady and is well-respected within the entertainment industry, will direct the series.
I can't wait to not see
it.

Last edited:
Greatness show with Lebron.
Nine part episode on himself.
Pitching more products.
Showing up in the public eye more.

Feels like Brady is expelling some pent up energy he wasn't allowed (or encouraged) to display while with BB.

Pass on the TB12 hucksteristic infomercials.

DaVinci Code

Talk about full blown foolishness. Tom vs Time was darnn lucky to win ring 6. Gurley was hurt and the NE WRs and TEs were running on fumes.

Gone are the days of humble Brady trying to fly under the radar as just be a cog in the wheel. Today its for my next remarkable feat I will...

These things have a way of blowing up right in the face of the guy who believes he is a mircle worker.

DaVinci Code

Talk about full blown foolishness. Tom vs Time was darnn lucky to win ring 6. Gurley was hurt and the NE WRs and TEs were running on fumes.

Gone are the days of humble Brady trying to fly under the radar as just be a cog in the wheel. Today its for my next remarkable feat I will...

These things have a way of blowing up right in the face of the guy who believes he is a mircle worker.
Blowing up in someone’s face. It’s almost like getting an avatar of guy who has a tattoo of a movement you support (look at me) right before he disavows the movement and says it doesn’t represent him (blows up in face)

I love Brady, but he is awful in front of a camera unless he’s throwing a football.

Blowing up in someone’s face. It’s almost like getting an avatar of guy who has a tattoo of a movement you support (look at me) right before he disavows the movement and says it doesn’t represent him (blows up in face)

FAIL

I support the guy 100% despite what the triggered snowflakes are whining about today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down