PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boomer Esiason: Belichick Would Be Perfect Next Coach For Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York fans have already decided that Belichick is a despicable lying cheating scumbag. Therefore I'm sure they would never want him to coach their football team

Well, Belichick is far and away the best coach in the league and one of the best of all time, so no matter what team you mention, Belichick would be the perfect fit and perfect replacement.

New York fans have already decided that Belichick is a despicable lying cheating scumbag. Therefore I'm sure they would never want him to coach their football team

Oh no, they would LOVE to have BB and TFB on their team, they only hate them when on another team.

Newsflash: Belichick would be the perfect coach for any team...

I see you've been reading SG3's posts again, Mitch:eek:

Newsflash: Belichick would be the perfect coach for any team...
I can think of several clueless owners who allow their brains, fans and egos disagree.

3 first round picks

3 first round picks

I was thinking 5 first rounders. I was going to suggest a couple of players too, but honestly I can't really think of any on the Giants roster that we'd want

I can't imagine Bill could stomach sharing a building with the Green Slime.

I can't imagine Bill could stomach sharing a building with the Green Slime.
I was thinking 5 first rounders. I was going to suggest a couple of players too, but honestly I can't really think of any on the Giants roster that we'd want
No OBJ?

Vereen and maybe DR Cromartie but certainly are not blue chippers...

2a0.jpg

Thanks a lot Boomer - just what we need. The fact is, BB would be the perfect coach for any of the other 31 teams. Please don't plant any ideas!

we could use OBJ...

I used to like Boomer, but he has turned into a self absorbed snob... wonder if the said that to attract listeners to his radio show???

Before his meltdown against Carolina OBJ would've definitely been a player for the Pats. But now he seems like a headcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes