Bookies, beware: The Patriots are king of the spread

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchick

Moderatrix
Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
On the front page of today's Globe, an analysis of how the Patriots' sustained excellence has made betting against them -- no matter the point spread -- a sucker bet.

“You look at these things in retrospect and see if you want to have been an amazingly successful sports bettor, all you need to do is bet the Patriots every single week,” he said. “Just blind-bet the Patriots.”

“We keep putting the line more and more toward the Patriots, making them a bigger favorite to try and attract more money on the other side,” said Kunovic, of Caesars. “But the line just never seems to be enough.”

Be sure to check out the infographic that illustrates how far New England stands out from the pack over time.

On the front page of today's Globe, an analysis of how the Patriots' sustained excellence has made betting against them -- no matter the point spread -- a sucker bet.

Be sure to check out the infographic that illustrates how far New England stands out from the pack over time.

Only one explanation here. He's on it.

36485-316609.jpg

Thanks for the great read.

I know this is a fact because the bookie I know hates Brady and the Pats and he used to be a fan.

The Pats are King of Everything.

They probably hate the Browns just as much. They have only two wins ATS this year.

Oddly... this information didn't help me.. did I do something wrong?

9.jpg

"Hi, Vegas... I'd like to place a bet on the Patriots... every Patriots game... no, not the future ones... I want to bet retroactively since 2003... yes, retroactively... hello?"

o_O

"Hi, Vegas... I'd like to place a bet on the Patriots... every Patriots game... no, not the future ones... I want to bet retroactively since 2003... yes, retroactively... hello?"
o_O

Sorry, clearly I should have included a disclaimer:

There is a risk of loss in sports betting, even on a hell-yeah-dynasty. Please gamble with capital you can afford to lose, preferably a Jets fan's capital. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, though this Saturday's game does look promising, just sayin'. Nothing in this post is intended to be a recommendation to gamble all of your Christmas shopping money on the Patriots. PatsFans readers are solely responsible for how they use the information and for their results. Patchick does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information or any analysis based thereon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News