PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bobby Wagner

Need to get younger and faster. He's best to go to a contender anyways.

I like him but he’s getting older, 33 currently. I would rather sign Edmunds from Buffalo if they are going the free agent route.

Very few ILB's over the years have been better in coverage than Bobby Wagner. He'd be a great addition a long way from being done if his 2022 stats are considered

Unfortunately all of his career has been on the west coast, I doubt very much if he's going to want to end his career 3000 miles away.

I would have liked him when he last hit free agency, but hes too long in the tooth if hes looking for top dollar.. and im not sure how much he would consider the Patriots contenders

I like him but he’s getting older, 33 currently. I would rather sign Edmunds from Buffalo if they are going the free agent route.
Yeah, 33 is getting into, or at least very close to, Bill’s better a year early than a year late range.

If it weren't for the way he found out from the media, not from Schneider or Carroll, he was cut by the Seahags you'd think that would be his first choice. Wagner still has his wheels and he's def a BB type player, he'd be a good fit here but the $$$ are going to be high

Really depends on the money for me. We're looking to replace both MacMillan and Mack Wilson on the roster as ILB (they weren't major contributors, but their snaps still need to be accounted for). No doubt, even at his age, Wagner would be an upgrade over both of them in that role. If he's willing to come here on a reasonable deal to see what he's got, sign me up. But I wonder if he's still got enough of a market to be able to choose a more established contender, or get a bigger, longer deal from someone else.

I'd welcome him AFTER we upgrade either Mack Wilson or McMillian, via draft/FA.

If we're going to count on him to be an integral part of our defense and log alot of snaps - it's a risky move (given age).

i would bring him in, relative to the contract... which means he will probably end up else wheres... while he's older, he led that rams defense in tackles last year... not sure thats good or bad, having seen very little of the rams last year...

If we were one guy away from contending I would be all for it.

Right now, we're better served using the cap space to land a longer term building block.

I could see him in Buffalo if they lose Edmunds

so wagner was a cap casualty ?? wait...curtis the sports expert on eei told us there is no such thing as a cap casualty and the cap is crap.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back