PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills play their first home game of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seconded.

this Peekaboo moron is close to making me change my mind...:

Little%2520Kid%20(2).jpg
i have to agree :D

You had to quote the same post twice? Now who is the moron.

BTW, last word.

Last edited:
I actually think it's funny that visiting fans get to take their best shots in this forum. Don't need to observe the decorum required in the main forum. It's a bit more like old USENET here but not nearly as wild. Thankfully.

Bustin' stones is fun. Us Bills fans have been the butt of the jokes for pretty much the entire existence of the team. Some of us have developed thick skin and take it better than others.

You're really going to scoff at the misfortunes of the franchise because the quarterback got hurt? Really.........are you?

I'm not laughing about it. I'm not going to cheer injuries but I can't help but not feel sorry for Edwards and Bills fans after their responses to the Brady knee injury. And 18-1? How about 0-4? If we're the worst loss of all time, you're not trailing but much there, buddy.

I'm not laughing about it. I'm not going to cheer injuries but I can't help but not feel sorry for Edwards and Bills fans after their responses to the Brady knee injury. And 18-1? How about 0-4? If we're the worst loss of all time, you're not trailing but much there, buddy.

I'm not all that sad about going 0-4 in Super Bowls, heck, the Vikings are right there with us. Besides, we have the greatest comeback to hang our hats on, not to mention those 4 SB's were in a row. That will NEVER be done again.

I can tell you in all honestly that I did NOT cheer for Brady's knee injury. It would have been nice if we could pull off a win with a healthy Brady at the helm but none of that happened so it's neither here nor there.

i hate the bills with all my soul and heart and hope that hell reigns down on that rotton franchiase.

is rotton sort of like cotton? or did you mean rotten? and "franchiase" sounds sort of like a mustard...the complement to honey dijon or something.

haha just busting your chops man, if you did predict 6-10 for the bills, nice job. for next year, i'm going to go out on a limb and predict 7-9! lol

is rotton sort of like cotton? or did you mean rotten? and "franchiase" sounds sort of like a mustard...the complement to honey dijon or something.

haha just busting your chops man, if you did predict 6-10 for the bills, nice job. for next year, i'm going to go out on a limb and predict 7-9! lol

I wrote that in extreme anger so my spelling is off. The Bills were very lucky to go 7-9, Raiders should have won game 2. TO may bring them to an 8-8 record this year.

I wrote that in extreme anger so my spelling is off. The Bills were very lucky to go 7-9, Raiders should have won game 2. TO may bring them to an 8-8 record this year.

i personally think T.O. was a good pickup for them. the only problem is that it probably won't help them that much, as they need a lot more than T.O. to push them over the 0.500 hump. still have plenty of holes to fill.

i personally think T.O. was a good pickup for them. the only problem is that it probably won't help them that much, as they need a lot more than T.O. to push them over the 0.500 hump. still have plenty of holes to fill.

Given that they were the only team interested in T.O., he did not have much choice. I bet another team could have signed him for less money which tells me how much a problem in the locker room T.O. is going to be.

Bills still have Jauron as HC, Edwards does not impress me, there O-Line was crap this past season, and the big change....signing Owens. Yep Bills still suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back