PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BillB helped hire Harbaugh.. Interesting fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipster9

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
From recent article in NYTimes:

"... Belichick insisted the recent meetings between the two teams “don’t really mean too much this week.’’

“We’ve played them in various times throughout the years and each game had some [similar] characteristics,’’ he said. “But right now, this game is all about this week and how these two teams match up — not any other teams. That’s really all we’re focused on. They’re an impressive team. I think Coach Harbaugh, his staff and the organization have done a great job with that team, as they usually do. They’re good in all three phases of the game.’’

Belichick, who called the Ravens “one of the most complete, well-rounded teams in the league,’’ always has had high praise for Harbaugh — dating back to seven years ago, when he called Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti and recommended Harbaugh to him.

“It meant everything,” Harbaugh recalled. “As far as probably getting the job, it didn’t hurt. But the fact that he was willing to do that at the time, I was stunned when I heard the story much later.’’

Now Harbaugh hopes to knock Belichick and the Patriots out of the playoffs for the third time since 2009.
"

Bill has alot of clout in NFL, IMO.

Biggest mistake of his coaching career

Bill and Ozzie go way back, networking and close friends are the way of the business world..

Today's Ravens are yesterday's Cleveland Browns..

I'm not surprised some Ravens fans did not realize this but I thought most Patriots fans were aware of this.

Yeah, I agree, look at what happened to Mangini.

Also Bill O'Brien, Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weiss and Josh McDaniels...

Bill and Ozzie go way back, networking and close friends are the way of the business world..

Today's Ravens are yesterday's Cleveland Browns..

Hate the Ravens but respect Ozzie Newsome the player and GM. Guy can draft pretty well. Although I dislike the way he handles discipline on that team. Cover ups haven't done his rep any favors over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back