PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill watching the playoffs this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
3c9db6f6e70549d3be698683ff70f4d1

I wonder if he's using a Reddit stream to stick it to Roger. Or maybe he's tired from posting on Patsfans His Idle Thoughts. ;)

I thought he never slept

Bill was sleeping on a boat.. the Pats are not maximizing there bye week advantage. I am so disappointed in Bill that IS not whats best for your football team.

In all honesty he will be 65 next year I wonder how long he can keep it going.

Yeah, *smacks lips* we did some things well, but there are things we can work on. *Smacks lips* I thought we did a good job avoiding getting snow in our boots, but as you can see the day did a number on us. *Smacks lips* always fortunate to have things go your way and squeeze a nap in, but next time we'll have to do a better job getting a good nights sleep the night before.

Last edited:
He took a nap and that makes him wise as a cat. However I bet some select language preceded the nap.

Last edited:
Linda got cut today for falling asleep in practice with her head turned 90 degrees in the wrong direction.

Why isn't Krafty jetting BB where ever he wants to go? Does BB have to shovel his own parking spot at Gillette too?

Bill was sleeping on a boat.. the Pats are not maximizing there bye week advantage. I am so disappointed in Bill that IS not whats best for your football team.

In all honesty he will be 65 next year I wonder how long he can keep it going.

There are "65 year olds" and there are "65 year olds"...

They are quite trusting as Linda left her purse on the table... complete with their reusable shopping bags.

So is this gonna be "our version" of the NYG boat saga?? LOL

"Belichick was caught recuperating during a bye-week after a long season, which led to the Pats being ill-prepared & ONLY winning by 20 points.."

:D

The dude behind him looks like a cross between Vanilla Ice and Guy Fieri.

maybe they flew over and flights were cancelled due to snow and they took the ferry back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back