PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill plans to write a book

He worked for this....he does not owe him anything. If they have another part to their relationship that should ba a separate discussion.
True, he did. Is just why I asked the question of why would he skewer RK..

Disagree. Winning rules everything. Hard nosed coaching did not magically stop working when the clock hit 2020.
You might want to check your timeliness again to validate your point. The hard nosed coaching worked up until 2019.. how much have we won since then? Again I stand on my statement in today's day and age, Bill's coaching style does not work with today's players. If it did he still would be coaching! Does that make the GOAT in Bill a bad coach hell no! But have to recognize what the league is today.

Disagree. Winning rules everything. Hard nosed coaching did not magically stop working when the clock hit 2020.
Sure, but he has a losing record his past 4 seasons. He got fired for it. I think teams know what's up.

Sure, but he has a losing record his past 4 seasons. He got fired for it. I think teams know what's up.
I already debunked his post. His time line was a bit off.. had he went 2019 and backwards where there was actually playoff wins and superbowls he'd have an argument. Looks to me the coaching took some negative effects 2020 and on.

Him and Malcolm Mitchell are partnering up to be the next big name in children's fiction
"touch this football. doesn't it feel rough? it's also squishy. that's because it's underinflated! just like the colts' footballs,you bastard,mortensen" oops.

After observing BB for many years, in particular his reticence to make disparaging remarks about pretty much anyone, at least directly, I don’t believe he will be producing an “airing of grievances” (in the Festivus tradition). His son Steven was quoted that BB “doesn’t dwell.”

BB is a weird guy and prone to occasional self-defeating decisions but I just don’t think he will consider it smart to burn bridges, especially with two sons trying to make it as coaches.

I'm still waiting on Malcolm Butler's book.

You might be confusing this with him getting booked ... or that the judge didn't throw the book at him.

Distort my statement about how you will be destorting everything BB writes nice
You gave my post a dislike in which I said his book will be a best seller. What's being distorted?

That a whole lot of 4 word sentences.

You gave my post a dislike in which I said his book will be a best seller. What's being distorted?
You know, Because like always you have to throw a jab too. And I thought you were responding to what you quoted not a like. I don't like you so I'm going to give you mostly negative feedback btw.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back