PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick hoodie cutting video

Status
Not open for further replies.

New England Pride

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I am looking for a video that came out a few years ago where Bill Belichick was playfully teasing the interviewer about how the interviewer didn't cut his Patriots hoodie appropriately. Bill then went into detail about the technique he uses to cut the sleeves. Does anyone remember this video, and more importantly, can anyone help me find it and post a link?

Im all or nothing on pulling off a grade A Bill Belichick this Halloween.

By the way, 18-1 again. This time with another ring.

I am looking for a video that came out a few years ago where Bill Belichick was playfully teasing the interviewer about how the interviewer didn't cut his Patriots hoodie appropriately. Bill then went into detail about the technique he uses to cut the sleeves. Does anyone remember this video, and more importantly, can anyone help me find it and post a link?

Im all or nothing on pulling off a grade A Bill Belichick this Halloween.

By the way, 18-1 again. This time with another ring.
I'm all in for an 18-1 season with a ring. It'd be awesome if we just sat everyone at 15-0 after signing Brock Osweiler to be our quarterback for one game. Just let the 0-15 Dolphins have their lone win so Flores can be carried off the field Rudy style and everyone remaining at Foxboro can cheer him and that poor beleaguered franchise. To add to the surreal quality of it, Fitz can trim off his beard during the presser before announcing his retirement to the world and doing a victory lap later that evening at his alma mater.

And the Patriots can then prepare for the postseason without any distractions and some rather innocuous humble pie for the backups who played (and probably almost won even with Brock as our starter).

This will probably get a number of dislikes, but I'm a fan of Super Bowls and the surreal. This type of delusional thinking helps me to get through the day.

I'm all in for an 18-1 season with a ring. It'd be awesome if we just sat everyone at 15-0 after signing Brock Osweiler to be our quarterback for one game. Just let the 0-15 Dolphins have their lone win so Flores can be carried off the field Rudy style and everyone remaining at Foxboro can cheer him and that poor beleaguered franchise. To add to the surreal quality of it, Fitz can trim off his beard during the presser before announcing his retirement to the world and doing a victory lap later that evening at his alma mater.

And the Patriots can then prepare for the postseason without any distractions and some rather innocuous humble pie for the backups who played (and probably almost won even with Brock as our starter).

This will probably get a number of dislikes, but I'm a fan of Super Bowls and the surreal. This type of delusional thinking helps me to get through the day.

Highly Interesting opinion. Thank you for sharing. I cant lie 19-0 would be the grand finale. Would almost be silly to defend that if your brady.

In that case you are in favor of them stopping their consecutive game win streak that day at 20, one game short of tying the record.

In that case you are in favor of them stopping their consecutive game win streak that day at 20, one game short of tying the record.

It'd be nice to have the streak and go for undefeated. It'd also be somewhat cool to just defy everyone by not even bothering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes