PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Biggest Player Question/Concern Against Miami?

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just a thread to post what you believe is the player you're most concerned with or have a question about heading into this game against the Dolphins. I get that there will be a little bit of sarcasm, but try and be objective and post who you're most worried about or anyone you're concerned with.

I would say the one I have a question mark with would be Cole Strange. I think Jones will be fine if he has a few seconds to survey the field and get the ball out, but interior pressure would obviously be a problem. The rookie will be facing a tough defensive line and I'm curious to see how he handles his first game in the NFL. Clearly his performance in the ground game is going to be important in this one also. They obviously thought a lot of this kid, so I'm hoping he performs as advertised.

There's a lot of good choices and Strange is up there but I'd say Isaiah Wynne. His attitude just rubs me the wrong way and I won't know if he's ready to perform til the game starts. DBs, OLBs, ILBs, OL lots of concerning options.

Strange and Wynn.

I expect a win in this game. The OL sucking is my only fear of losing.

Bourne. Coming off a career year last year the off season looked so promising. Then it seems things might’ve gone off the rails during camp. So I’m really interested to see if he’s a significant part of the offense, or what happens with him.

edited to add: I’m just getting back on the grid after two weeks at Burning Man so I may have missed some developments, but in the couple of days I’ve been driving back from Nevada to the East Coast I’ve not seen anything that clarifies this issue for me. If there’s been something I missed pleas3 enlighten me about it. TIA!

McMillan and Wilson as our LBs. I would like to see fast and decisive players who can tackle and help in stopping running game. Also Uche concerns me a bit. I think this season is his last chance to show his ablities.
Fingers crossed gentlemen.

Not a player, but Fat Matt and the play calling. Very curious to see how he will do

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back