PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big props to Mike McKenzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsSox363804

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I mean wow.. here's a guy who was on the streets last week and he came in and had an absolutely huge game with the early pick, the breakup of the 4th down pass, and just generally flying all over the field. The guy still has it, I couldn't believe the passion he played with last night, could not have been more impressed with his performance.

Like I said in another thread. He won't have a game like this the rest of the season. He did well, but also showed flashes of why he was on the couch last week. Teams can now game plan knowing he's going to be playing a lot more.

The biggest fan of McKenzie last night was the Pats OC who couldn't figure a way to exploit a guy who was sitting on his couch this time last week.

Could you imagine what Tom Moore or Sean Payton would have gameplanned if they had the opportunity to face McKenzie last night?

The biggest fan of McKenzie last night was the Pats OC who couldn't figure a way to exploit a guy who was sitting on his couch this time last week.

Could you imagine what Tom Moore or Sean Payton would have gameplanned if they had the opportunity to face McKenzie last night?

I could, but that's just depressing thinking about our OC. It's sad that we have the weapons we do and our gameplans are just awful. Actually, I take that back, I loved the gameplan on our first drive, then we went away from it like idiots.

Jesus I just just shocked we couldn't get around this guy. I was impressed by his ability to come back and not loose his step. BUt I just wish it was the other way around for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes