PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Ben: Tom Brady is best QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I think Ben has said this before about Brady. I also don't think he says that every QB he plays is the BEST QB.

I know Ben is seriously unpopular in these parts...but I do think his admiration for Brady is genuine, and extends beyond just this week.

He always says that when he plays the pats(although very true).Both teams are extremely leaky, the only difference is their records. Brady and Ben have almost identical stats, both quarterback look awful this year.Fortunately for Brady his win column wasn't too badly affected,Ben on the other hand is not so fortunate.It should be another close game.

I'm probably in the minority but I actually think Ben has played well--about as well anyway as anyone could be expected to play, behind this line.

He's received a lot of criticism for turnovers and hanging onto the ball, but I think a lot of that comes from national media types who aren't watching every play. If you watch the games, he's completely under seige from the snap most of the time. He's running for his life out there, and frankly half of the offense we've had wouldn't have existed if he wasn't doing this (he'd just have been sacked twice as much lol)

The Steelers have a LOT of issues, don't get me wrong...I just don't think the QB play is anywhere near the top of the list.

I'm probably in the minority but I actually think Ben has played well--about as well anyway as anyone could be expected to play, behind this line.

He's received a lot of criticism for turnovers and hanging onto the ball, but I think a lot of that comes from national media types who aren't watching every play. If you watch the games, he's completely under seige from the snap most of the time. He's running for his life out there, and frankly half of the offense we've had wouldn't have existed if he wasn't doing this (he'd just have been sacked twice as much lol)

The Steelers have a LOT of issues, don't get me wrong...I just don't think the QB play is anywhere near the top of the list.

Given the state of your O-line, I'd be hard pressed to find any QB that wouldn't look worse playing behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe