PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Ben is he really that dumb...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick21

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
i was just watching comcast sports net and they are interviewing "the burger" and they ask him a question
and he says "they are very consistant football team you can say what you want weather its the spy thing or whatever it was "

did anyone else catch that what the hell is he saying????

Last edited:
He is fairly dumb but his fans are world class morons, my mother and sister included.

i was just watching comcast sports net and they are interviewing "the burger" and they ask him and question
and he says "they are very consistant football team you can say what you want weather its the spy thing or whatever it was "

Speaks, thinks, acts like a message board troll idiot. I hope we destroy them.

He is fairly dumb but his fans are world class morons, my mother and sister included.

sounds like we're practically related...I got an idea...let's get your mother, sister and my ex-wife in the same room watching the game and then have one of those TV intervention teams bust in and confront them....

feat-2328251.jpg
realityrocks-260772636-1200084383.jpg
int_epG_default.jpg

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yeeeeeeessssssssss

Does anyone have video of that???

i was just watching comcast sports net and they are interviewing "the burger" and they ask him a question

the word is "whether" not weather.if you are going to criticize people for being dumb, at least learn to spell.

Last edited:

Our rebuttal could be to big ben "they are very consistant football team you can say what you want weather its the RAPE thing or whatever it was "

This may be why he does not do a lot of national commercials..

Yeah. Somehow I don't think him hitting his head at 30mph against a car has anything to do with him thinking cogently.

Yeah. Somehow I don't think him hitting his head at 30mph against a car has anything to do with him thinking cogently.

Maybe that would explain his "philandering."

Doubtful.....:bricks::bricks:

You know it when you have a certain amount of respect for an athlete and then he opens his mouth and you just lose it? thats what happend to me right now. didnt know Ben was that of a douchbag.

He probably meant to say whether it's the film work and preparation (whatever that is...). But that stuff being foreign to him he just mispoke. ;)

Hey, he had the beef jerky gig until all the small minded haters blew his penchant for raping coeds all out of proportion...

He was dumb enough for
nfl_a_roethlisberger_275.jpg

So yeah, I'd say he's pretty stupid.

Last edited:
Yes yes he is.

Amazing he really didn't suffer and brain damage from that.....

Who says he didn't... There were a couple of reasons Cowher took his sabatical...Ben was one of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents