PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Ben Implies Pats Will Lose to Titans?

Gatekeeper

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Ben Roethlisberger has obviously alluded to retirement as a possibility at the end of the season, as he did after last season. However, when asked today if he thinks Sunday's game against the Jags will be his last at Heinz Field, he said that he does not think so.

Ben Roethlisberger doesn’t think this will be his final game at Heinz Field

If retirement is still on the table, this obviously implies that he thinks the Titans will upset the Pats and the Steelers will take care of business against Jax, creating another home playoff game for Pit. This could obviously add fuel to an obviously already volatile rivalry between Pit and NE, and could be used as bulletin board material for the Pats if the two teams meet in the AFCCG, as expected.

Thoughts?

It’s more likely that he’s not considering retirement now than that he thinks NE will lose. Roethlisberger has no history of talking sh.t, or of giving bulletin board material.

It’s more likely that he’s not considering retirement now than that he thinks NE will lose. Roethlisberger has no history of talking sh.t, or of giving bulletin board material.

Agree. The only thing he really has a history of is forceful rape. ;)

Thread is a huge reach ... Gatekeeper is a Steeler's troll ... here is his quote.
I don't like the guy but let's not invent what isn't there.

Ben: 'These guys are extremely talented'
On if he will savor this game a little more knowing with every offseason it could be his last game at Heinz Field:
“You have to treat every game like it could be your last, because you never know when it is. We saw an example of that earlier in the season with Ryan (Shazier). You never know when it could be your last. Hoping it’s not his last. You have to go out and play every play, and enjoy every play and game, like it’s your last.”
On if he thinks it is his last game at Heinz Field:
“I am not thinking about that right now. I don’t think it is my last. I am not thinking about that. I am going out to play this one and give it everything I have.”

ben-roethlisberger-meme-59df2c105397e.jpg

Ben Roethlisberger has obviously alluded to retirement as a possibility at the end of the season, as he did after last season. However, when asked today if he thinks Sunday's game against the Jags will be his last at Heinz Field, he said that he does not think so.

If retirement is still on the table, this obviously implies that he thinks the Titans will upset the Pats and the Steelers will take care of business against Jax, creating another home playoff game for Pit. This could obviously add fuel to an obviously already volatile rivalry between Pit and NE, and could be used as bulletin board material for the Pats if the two teams meet in the AFCCG, as expected.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are: This is a misleading thread title based upon a misinterpretation of an interview and I am regret clicking on the link.

To quote a famous person, "Why do you care what other people think?"

Thoughts?
Nice try...

I think that Roethlisberger could be the new Brett Favre for the offseason "Everyone Look at Me while I decide whether I want to Retire" award.

exactly...he loves the attention. he and their fans also play up his injuries all the time as if no other qb plays through injuries

@Gatekeeper is praying the Patriots lose. He knows those *****es he roots for may as well pack it up once NE defeats the Titans. The look of sphincter clenching terror on his face when he realizes the Steelers have to travel to Foxboro will be priceless.

Fear the Deebo.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back