PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2020 WR'S/PTP Thread

Another guy who I think is getting overlooked is Tee Higgins.. he seems to do it all whenever I sit and watch tape on him.. doesn’t always get the praise due to Ross

Another guy who I think is getting overlooked is Tee Higgins.. he seems to do it all whenever I sit and watch tape on him.. doesn’t always get the praise due to Ross
Idk Snook Tee gets a ton of love.

This guy needs some love. Super smooth, subtle physicality & big time playmaker. H/W/S prospect. Sage Surratt. Only a rSO but he deserves some attention.

Ruggs looks scary with that ball in his hands.. what’s his skill set like? This WR class looks phenomenal
Not sure about how deep it is, but class definitely seems really top heavy, lot of high end talent and it's only September

Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins my favorites to go first

Ffrench a late guy I like

Terry only a RS Soph, but I like him as well

Lee Morris an interesting name to watch

DPJ too of UM

@BaconGrundleCandy Viska looks quicker this year than last year. Am I imagining things?
Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if hes a lil more everything from the way he's supposedly been training. Just hope he isnt one of those guys who's body can only so much.

I honestly think he has less #'s than last year if the first game is any indication. They have decent talent besides him that looks to be getting targets.

Look at the score/time.

Last edited:
We will be picking #32 this year so our chances of getting one of the better receivers in this draft is slim.

However 2 day 3 guys that seem perfect for our offense are Jefferson of LSU and scheon of Kansas state.

Jefferson has dealt with subpar qb play for most of his career, but he runs decent routes and gets open a lot.

Scheon had a good game against miss state and ran good routes and got open all game long.

Depending on how these guys run, they could be excellent day 3 receivers for us.

The patience. DBs hate this. They used to everything being fast, movement. Most absolutely hate this. The suddenness
What I really love is his awareness of where the ball is thrown. Very relaxed. Not commiting to high fade towards to sidelines & makes a nice adjustment to reel it in. Johnson has always some nice body control w great hands. Idk I think hed be great here.

I'll update most tier in 2-3 weeks but I think Fuller is a solid tier 2 prospect rn.

I wonder if we are looking at WR's again this year? I know we have Harry but when AB leaves, i am wondering if we are going to try and get another weapon.

I wonder if we are looking at WR's again this year? I know we have Harry but when AB leaves, i am wondering if we are going to try and get another weapon.
I think we other more pressing needs but mid round pick maybe.

We definitely need another pass catcher, WR/TE. I think Meyers development in particular will have a role considering how cheap he is. Where he's at in Jan/Feb will tell them a lot. If he can become serviceable then I think we go everywhere else first & second.

I think guys like Edwards, both Johnsons & a bunch of others will be available 2-4.

Michael Pittman balled last night, reminds me a bit of Michael Thomas

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back