PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bengals CB to Brady : Future’s now old man

How do you not have him on ignore and/or muted? With both of those enabled in a thread, you won't/shouldn't even see quoted messages.
Come on Ian, every single poster in this forum wants him gone. So we all put him on ignore/mute? Does that sound reasonable? Take a poll. It'll be 100% to 0 to ban him from this sub forum. He adds nothing.

@Ian when are you going to stop this ass hole from polluting every thread? Get him the FO of this forum once and for all. Dude is a leach.

For real it’s been three ****ing years

It's painful watching Tom go out like this. This would be his first losing season of his career! He needs to retire as teams aren't going to want a short team rental of a 45-46 year old.

It's painful watching Tom go out like this. This would be his first losing season of his career! He needs to retire as teams aren't going to want a short team rental of a 45-46 year old.
He's no longer elite but he's still pretty good and deserves to be a starter in this league. There's plenty of other long starting NFL quarterbacks that have had mediocre, losing seasons. I actually could see him being able to put a team like the 49s over the top because of his knowledge and adequate enough physical ability. He still has enough arm talent. He's no Mahomes or Allen so he can't break away and make plays by buying time with a broken O-line or receivers that can't get open before he's forced to get rid of the ball in just over 2 seconds. He'd be better than Purdy or Lance

For real it’s been three ****ing years
It's all a show. I have him on ignore too and the only explanation is that he's related to the owner of this place and they are putting on a little show when they post. He causes 98% of the trouble on this entire site and never gets banned. It's ridiculous.

Some of the admins here like to pile up on guys like Deus and Crawhammer because they don't like his opinions, but they don't actually start trouble. This guy actually goes around and starts **** in EVERY THREAD. Nothing happens. Admins on this site are straight up garbage.

There are a multitude of contributing factors to Brady's down season and a decline in his quarterbacking skills is not among the primary factors. His pocket mobility is down a click, which is problematic with a subpar pass blocking o-line. But anything arm/throwing related is pretty close to his norm. I think he'll avoid the losing season with the remaining soft schedule but either way they're winning that division and headed to the playoffs with at least one home game. If he wants to play next season, he'll have options, including Tampa Bay would have him back. If he retires then it won't be because no one wants him, it'll be because he thinks he can't play at a high enough level anymore.

It’s easy to forget that Brady is doing all of this in his mid 40’s. No other older QB even approaches this longetivity and I doubt anyone ever will.

It's all a show. I have him on ignore too and the only explanation is that he's related to the owner of this place and they are putting on a little show when they post. He causes 98% of the trouble on this entire site and never gets banned. It's ridiculous.

Some of the admins here like to pile up on guys like Deus and Crawhammer because they don't like his opinions, but they don't actually start trouble. This guy actually goes around and starts **** in EVERY THREAD. Nothing happens. Admins on this site are straight up garbage.
He doesn't like Brady and he can't stand that anyone does. He also gets attention. Posters barely pay attention to any other of his content. He posts the "other games thread" so those wind up going for several pages but Bozo the Clown could start one and get as much response. Take that away and the Brady forum and no one knows who he is....except he now trolls Brady even in that one. Not that anyone knows who I am but I'm not looking for attention. He loves it. I also think he is tolerated by at least one mod because Brady fans are looked at as anti Patriots or Belichick fans. My 2 cents.

Last edited:

Did you see the first half brady is fine

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back