PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Watson blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I do not think this has ben posted before......this guy is very centered and seems to be a really nice guy.
There is no reason not to expect a real break out year for him in 2006, certainly he appears to be ready.

This quote says it all, while he made a spectacular play running down Champ Bailey (of course, had be blocked his man in the first place maybe Brady has the time to make the play) - this is his quote on the game "Last season’s low-light for me was losing in the play-offs to the Broncos, obviously. We come out there to win and expect to. We are a humble bunch of guys. There is nobody bragging, especially not me."

http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=35702&section=journal

That's a good read... it's also kinda cool to read his previous journal, he sounds like a kid at camp (training camp, as it were).

Some of the other Pats have good blogs as well, check them out if you get a chance (or you're bored :p).

He is a high character guy, who will probably next year turn into a premier tight end. Remember when he was drafted how he spent a lot of time volunteering at places like Habitat and other organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST