PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Roethlisberger: Authentic, Smart Family Man

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Lol…wtf…this is from the NBC broadcast. Love how they threw in “BIG” because they were just out of other adjectives. Anyway, people in Pittsburgh will acknowledge this guy is an absolute POS and has never changed, making this one of oddest, most awkward moments for the seventeen remaining viewers of that game.

1642430085511.jpeg

#Warrior

#Warrior

FaceThroughWindshield
AllegedRapist
AllegedRapistAgain
SuspendedAsManyGamesAsBradyWasForAllegedlyUnderInflatingFootballs
CrappyTeammate
JerkToFans
ThrowsTeammatesUnderTheBus
PlaysUpInjuries
ShouldHaveRetiredTwoYearsAgo

I'll give the guy credit. Somehow he was able to completely rehab his image and make the world forget what kind of scumbag a-hole he was in his 20s and early 30s.

He’s like Ray Lewis, he found Jesus and became friends with everyone in the media and now he’s a canonized Saint.

FaceThroughWindshield
AllegedRapist
AllegedRapistAgain
SuspendedAsManyGamesAsBradyWasForAllegedlyUnderInflatingFootballs
CrappyTeammate
JerkToFans
ThrowsTeammatesUnderTheBus
PlaysUpInjuries
ShouldHaveRetiredTwoYearsAgo
He found god though..

eh, he peeled 70-90 million off the stillers cap over the past few season, all the while blocking them from moving on and finding a better qb because of the guaranteed / dead money cap hits... so he's got that going for him...

They also had a reel of accomplishments and put "most sacked". Very bizarre.

As was mentioned in a thread a few weeks ago, ex-Patriot receiver Irving Fryar, whose checkered career in New England included arrest on a weapons charge, "found God" after he left the Pats, becoming a Pentecostal and Baptist minister and getting a Ph.D. from the North Carolina College of Theology. However, in 2015 he was convicted of bank fraud and served time in jail. It would take a container ship full of salt before I'd believe these lowlifes who try to enhance their image by finding religion.

Sports page for today’s “onion”

Irving Fryar ended up in jail along with his mom, no less. *classy*

As was mentioned in a thread a few weeks ago, ex-Patriot receiver Irving Fryar, whose checkered career in New England included arrest on a weapons charge, "found God" after he left the Pats, becoming a Pentecostal and Baptist minister and getting a Ph.D. from the North Carolina College of Theology. However, in 2015 he was convicted of bank fraud and served time in jail. It would take a container ship full of salt before I'd believe these lowlifes who try to enhance their image by finding religion.
Especially those who advertise it. Find God, change your ways and approach to life, find some peace and let it guide you. Wonderful - mor epower to you.

Brag about it and wear it like a badge, always making sure everyone knows, and I wonder if you missed the whole point.

Uncle Al is as bad as anyone with that stuff, and he slept in Lincolns Bedroom...

• Interesting
Reactions: PP2

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes