PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick: September may be an extended pre-season for Patriots

the-buffalo-bills-superbowl-trophy-case-10611483.png

Ted Johnson

@Teddyjradio
·
Follow
I think there is a feeling for people who've covered the Patriots for a long time, that they can't believe what they are seeing from them so far. The way things played out in the last preseason game vs the Raiders, just confirmed what we've all been thinking....

Ted Johnson
@Teddyjradio
·
Follow
I think there is a feeling for people who've covered the Patriots for a long time, that they can't believe what they are seeing from them so far. The way things played out in the last preseason game vs the Raiders, just confirmed what we've all been thinking....
OK thanks

I don’t know why people take every time I post as an opportunity to smack talk. We’re just talking football.

Super Bowls are the only things that matter in this sport. The fact that you have 0 is relevant to any football related discussion, and when someone brings up the ring count of your franchise, you will look down at the ground and utter the words, "yes, sir - sorry, sir." Especially when it's someone with 6 rings who does it. You are to never make eye contact with your superiors.

Understood?

Last edited:
Main difference is that the teams of the last 20 years played in a division and conference where they could start 0-4 if they wanted to and still make the playoffs. The AFC and AFC East is significantly more difficult now.
Why should they change their process?

They started 1-3 last year and made the playoffs.

Winning another game in Sept does not make them a better team in January.

Why should they change their process?

They started 1-3 last year and made the playoffs.

Winning another game in Sept does not make them a better team in January.

Maybe you’re right

Ted Johnson
@Teddyjradio
·
Follow
I’m not saying, hit the panic button right now. That’s ridiculous without having played a regular season game. However browsing this forum…you’d think everything was hunky dory, business as usual.

I don’t think all of the beat writers are just full of crap about the major concerns after a very bad training camp and preseason.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back