PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick no-show at NFL coaches photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I count only 29 coaches in that photo. That would mean 2 others are missing besides BB. Now my count could be off, as I'm starting to get ready for golf season. :D
I'm seeing 31, but I like your ability to subtract 2 from miscellaneous numbers. Definitely helps the golf game. :D

In fact, upon further review, I count negative-3 coaches in that photo......

I don't question why BB does what he does sometimes. I think he just likes doing his own thing. If the rest of the league stopped using the captain patch he'd probably re-introduce it.

BB probably figured Rexy wouldn't kiss his ringed hand so why bother!

I like Bill and his "be myself" attitude. I live my life happily the same way.

Tom Jackson has just reported that 31 others NFL coaches now hate Bill Belichick.

I bet Belichick is entertaining to be around, his sense of humor is dry, but he is funny.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1h
Bill Belichick on missing coaches photo on Monday: "Maybe they can photoshop me in there."

I love BB and all, but this does seem a little "I'm too good for this....or I'm better than this" when it's something that seems to be expected of all coaches (regardless of stature).

BB changed his mind so they gathered for another photo:

Attachments

• BB coaches photo.jpg
    BB coaches photo.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 33
This was my favorite:

I love BB and all, but this does seem a little "I'm too good for this....or I'm better than this" when it's something that seems to be expected of all coaches (regardless of stature).

Isn't he also the only coach NOT in Madden? How many 100's of k's is he leaving on the table for that?

It's the way he's chosen to build his resume and mystique. His call. If Kraft wanted to do something about it, he could. As for the Florios of the world, if it pisses them off, all the better.

Nothing to see here. Hes not a member of the NFLCA and he considered the photo an activity sponsored by that body.

The larger question is why he isn't a member.

This was a pretty good article which tried to capture BB's anti-establishment perception folks have of him.

It Is What It Is » Bill Belichick?s quiet, hoodied war against conformity (and Madden '12)

That's great. Didn't know about the forced Reebok apparel which is crap. Coaches used to wear suits or similar professional looking stuff.

I think the FU to the religion of the corporation is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick