PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick in violation , for leaving the meetings???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Pa Patriot said:
Dorfman( aka Flounder from animal house) at the Boston herald 's new blog point after.. Say Belichik bolting the meetings caught people off guard..and a complaint is being filed with the pro football writers of america...

I guess he did not want to deal with how come you let your kicker get away .. the same kicker that won you all your championships.. kind of questions..

Don't all coaches have to answer tough questions? After the Colts lost to the Steelers and only after months after his son's death, I didn't see Tony Dungy running from the media. Hey, if he doesn't want to be there that's fine and totally up to him but if you think it's because he doesn't want to deal with the media, that's part of his job. He gets paid good money to deal with those minor hassles. If it's that awful and he really can't stand it, he can always work at The Gap.

Sounds like a "non-story" to me.

Bill's Girl said:
Nut, I don't know how much more of this I can take! It's a world gone fricken mad! I have seen stuff like this from the fans in Cleveland, but I NEVER thought I would see the day when NE fans treated BB like this......:mad:

Short memories for sure, but please consider the sources - Borges, Cafardo, Felger, Tomase - not exactly great football minds or even anything other than lowly sportswriters spewing their venom from their poison ink pens so they can sell a story or two. They all pretty much suck and deseve all the lack of respect they get.

BB is smarter than to let it affect him in any way and I am sure he realizes that all that matters is winning, which last time I checked he does a pretty good job doing just that.

patriotsrule said:
Don't all coaches have to answer tough questions? After the Colts lost to the Steelers and only after months after his son's death, I didn't see Tony Dungy running from the media. Hey, if he doesn't want to be there that's fine and totally up to him but if you think it's because he doesn't want to deal with the media, that's part of his job. He gets paid good money to deal with those minor hassles. If it's that awful and he really can't stand it, he can always work at The Gap.

How far we have come. Again, this is a story of complaints from the scum sucking media, who want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

The truth is, no one knows why he wasn't there, or left early. Perhaps he needed to sign a free agent. Perhaps he is reconciling with his ex wife. Perhap Bonnie Bernstein called. Perhaps Javon Walker called and said I need a tour of Foxboro stadium from Bill.

The point is, the only reason this has even been printed is because media has a problem with it.

Always remember, those who can't do, write about it. :)

Oh, and PS...if the meeting isn't required, but is encouraged, then he ISN'T being paid for it, and it's NOT his job.

Last edited:
Bill's Girl said:
No offense Hoodie, but that is just plain nuts! You honestly think BB is Nero? Wasting time and screwing off while HIS team goes to hell around him? I don't understand how a man can go from Super Bowl winning, genius head coach to the villiage idiot because he did not re-sign a 33 year old kicker and a 34 year old linebacker......

Someone help me out here, my head is about to explode.....

Oh my God! You don't think I was serious do you? I'm a member of the choir! ( I was making reference to Borges comments about BB sunning himself while the team falls apart.)

Last edited:
Hoodie said:
Oh my God! You don't think I was serious do you? I'm a member of the choir! ( I was making reference to Borges comments about BB sunning himself while the team falls apart.)

Cripes, thank goodness....I have boycotted Borges, and I don't know what he is writing! Honestly, if we start turning on him, he is really in trouble! ;)

patriotsrule said:

I think he has already answered their questions...but like I said elsewhere...I think he's not going to take any chances with what could be his most crucial draft to date. This draft more than any other with him, bridges the gap of the old regime vs the new regime. When the draft is over, i wouldn't be surprised to see him hold a press conference to answer all questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents