PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick criticism not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawhammer

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the policy here? I posted a totally legitimate, non-inflammatory thread about Brady being more important than Belichick to the Patriots dynasty and it apparently got deleted... I'm assuming by the site moderator. Lame move.

Agreed
Complete BS.......the fragility displayed by the bicep flexing mods can be over the top

We criticize BB all the time here, often more than he deserves. I think there might be more to this story we aren't hearing from your side.

Is that the policy here? I posted a totally legitimate, non-inflammatory thread about Brady being more important than Belichick to the Patriots dynasty and it apparently got deleted... I'm assuming by the site moderator. Lame move.
Probably got reported I guess.

A team with a crap QB and a crap roster would be a 0-1 win team with an average coach. With Bill they are at or around .500 as they are.

Also great players need coaches and great coaches need players. That's a quote from Brady himself. I agree with him.

Belichick’s first season without Tom Brady was a disappointment. The vegas win total was 9 & most fans thought 9-7 was doable. Trending 7-9 or worse. The passing offense was horrible & his personnel decisions in the front 7 were questionable.

While I can't see the post you're talking about, the "overrated sucky arrogant" part of your other, still visible post has me questioning your non-inflammatory claim.

Criticism is welcome here. No idea if/why you got deleted.
If the coach/GM could have done some things differently to get better results, let's talk about it, but not as if he's personally responsible for anyone else's unhappiness. We aren't entitled to a successful, or even competent, team.

The convo is warranted. You aren't right but I agree the post should not have been deleted.

PM the mod on duty and ask why.

My guess is the BB vs TB debate has been exhausted and the mod was trying to merge it w/ an older thread.

It’s ok to criticize, but that debate has been had here quite a few times and the mods were just trying to limit these types of threads for the sake of keeping things from melting down.

I’ll open it back up but the goal is to try and have a discussion and not turn it into a you-know-what session about how “everything sucks”, etc

Lol, the belichick Brady thing has been done to death. I saw that thread and would not click. Not interested in such a silly debate. Save for the off-season. Everybody is in a hurry to talk about anything but football happening right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes