PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick Coaching Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsChowder

On the Roster
Reaction score
Why is it that none of the former assistants in New England can make it? My theory is that Belichick probably isn't the best coach to learn from. In New England, the guy has tons of clout and can basically do what he wants. Assistants see that and must think that when they become a head coach it will work the same way.

Look at McDaniels and Jay Cutler.

Look at Mangini and Josh Cribbs.

It seems like they don't know how to go about earning the respect that Belichick already earned.

Nice shameless plug...

Isn't it a bit premature to declare that Josh McDaniels has failed in Denver and Eric Mangini has failed in Cleveland? If you don't want to give them a couple of years to turn things around, can you at least wait till they've played a preseason game or two?

i think mcdaniels is doing it the right way in denver

i just think even bb would struggle with that huge douchebag cutler

that's a guy who just thinks the world of himself, without having earned a damn thing

i think mcdaniels is doing it the right way in denver

i just think even bb would struggle with that huge douchebag cutler

that's a guy who just thinks the world of himself, without having earned a damn thing

thats exactly how i feel about that too.. cutler is a huge crybaby, if he wants to be treated like a superstar then maybe he should lead his team to the playoffs once or maybe he should get more then a .500 season on his resume, or maybe he should listen to a coach that is going to make him better, or maybe when he feels like his team got in a bad situation like he felt about the mcdaniels hiring he should be a leader in the clubhouse and rally everyone together and fight through it... cutler is a baby and mcdaniels ran him out of town and got a qb who played in his type of offence in college and ran it successfully.. i like orton in mcdaniels system and he may have got a rb of the future in the deal when they drafted knowshon moreno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back