PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick and Bruschi at Celtics game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The weirdest Belichick Pic ever!

Linda has been married three times already -
Can you say G-O-L-D-I-G-G-E-R

Say goodbye to your bank account BB,That woman and her two teen daughters are going to wipe away that money.....Fast

Word on the street is that Bill had Scott Pioli put a SWEET escape clause in her contract. :p

MILF mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Indeed, in the post American Pie I days, it did mean that. However, the definition has changed over the years. See, before the split between coogs and milfs, milf was a blanket statement for an attractive woman older than you. She didn't have to be an actual mother. Then, cougar was spun out of milf to mean attractive older woman without children, leaving milf to those with children. Since then, flaws in the milf argument have been pointed out. Cougar as a non-married potential target and milf as a married non-target is now the accepted paradigm.

The term "cougar" has been around since before you were born. It refers to single women playing the club scene looking for young boys. They are so named because because they are PREDATORY and they stalk the young.

Your little group of friends may use the terms MILF and Cougar in a broader and/or technically incorrect sense and maybe your generation is to, but that doesn't change the fact that there are millions of people older than you that actually know what the terms mean and still use them (however infrequently) as they were intended.

74ff7af10f236d3c960b96332289ca7b-getty-80391836mh033_detroit_pisto.jpg
How cute...her belt buckle matches his shirt...:p
She def looks like she's had some work done, and not just the funbags.
I guess he went truly opposite from his ex wife with this one...lol
You guys are cracking me up with some of your comments on this thread.:D

I was at the game Belichik and Brushi got two of the loudest ovations it was awesome!

I was at the game Belichik and Brushi got two of the loudest ovations it was awesome!

There is something seriously wrong with Boston sports fans.

Go to a parade for the Patriots winning the Superbowl and everyone is wearing Redsox garb and chanting "Yankees suck." Go to a Celtics championship game and the football team gets the loudest applause.

Focus, focus.

Off season torture in May is at an all time high. We're getting excited over pics of Patriot players at Celtics games!

There is something seriously wrong with Boston sports fans.

Go to a parade for the Patriots winning the Superbowl and everyone is wearing Redsox garb and chanting "Yankees suck." Go to a Celtics championship game and the football team gets the loudest applause.

Focus, focus.

That's funny because it really is true. It's like we have collective ADD or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back