PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Before March 10th and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is that Simon is re-signed in the next week. Allen is another possibility.

I don't think Thuney is worth the same level of money as Shaq Mason. I was thinking that 7-8m might be a bit too rich and we should be able to get him a bit cheaper. But then again Josh Kline is making 6.7m this year.

Looks like we got Mason on a pretty friendly deal. I didn't realize it at the time.

I thought Thuney was our best and most consistent all around OL last year. Mason is incredible in the run game and in space, but Thuney is quietly putting together some of the cleanest, most technically sound OL film I've seen. I'd like to extend him if possible, and I don't really care if it costs 9M/year to do it.

Thuney had the most important play in the last superbowl blocking Donald 1-2-1 twice on the TD Drive. He's one of the rare few who have been able to do that. I'd Happily give him the same as Mason.

John Simon is another guy i want us to keep, He's Vrabel/Ninko 3.0

Thuney had the most important play in the last superbowl blocking Donald 1-2-1 twice on the TD Drive. He's one of the rare few who have been able to do that. I'd Happily give him the same as Mason.

John Simon is another guy i want us to keep, He's Vrabel/Ninko 3.0

Simon was a huge pickup. Might not be valued much on the market but important for NE for sure.

I expect a 2nd round tender on JJones.

Other than that, I have no idea what will happen.

Hopefully, Simon will be signed, and perhaps Allen.

from the OP
BEFORE MARCH 10th

I think that the focus will be on signing some of our "lower and mid level" free agents, from this list: Gostkowski, Allen, Simon, Hill, J Jones and McClellan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back