PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Barwin gone for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Texans' Barwin will miss season after ankle dislocation | Houston Texans Football | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Second-year defensive end Connor Barwin suffered a season-ending dislocated right ankle in the 34-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts.

“That’s a tough loss,” coach Gary Kubiak said. “He’s a fine young player doing some great things for us. Obviously, we’ll have to fix it (via surgery), but I don’t know when.”

There's more to the story on the link. That's too bad and I'm sure those who still have him as a personal binky, myself included, wish him well and everybody will miss him chasing down Manning.

260xStory.jpg

Yes they got their legs tangled.

Any injury is frustrating to a player, but this one must be madening as it seems so senseless.

I feel for the kid, and I still wish we had drafted him.

you know, I heard a huge crash when that happened. Later on I realized it was a 1,000 hearts breaking on patsfans.com as the number 1 binkie of all time was lost for the season. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back