PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

B.G.C. 2019 NFL Draft/Patriot-Type Players Thread

Considering they let him run I'm thinking thats a good sign for him?
Seems like every year we get something like this. Doubt he falls far if at all but we'll see.

Seems like every year we get something like this. Doubt he falls far if at all but we'll see.

The guy from Michigan with the heart problem last year had a decent rookie year with the raiders.

Sounds like it’s been going on since he was in high school. Has been checked out multiple times, maybe in future they will operate on it, to fully sort it.

OTs are pretty shook as you can imagine. Feels like your arm could be broken pretty easily.

Starting reports today/tonight

@BaconGrundleCandy

Tillery do you see similar comparisons with Seymour? I know Seymour had slightly more weight but they have similar physical tools.

@BaconGrundleCandy

Tillery do you see similar comparisons with Seymour? I know Seymour had slightly more weight but they have similar physical tools.
Similar, I guess. Honestly haven't put to much thought into that comp. I know Sey was a much better run defender & a lot stronger.
Tillery = Chris Jones

Book it!
I hope so. I think that's exactly the type of player he is. Quick off the ball. Solid heavy hands, Tillery is a club monster. Would like to see him expand on his array but hes vg already.
A nice bull rush, long arm to complement his 1st choice which is usually a club/rip.

Last edited:
Christian Miller is the most interesting Bama player to me as a 3rd round selection.

Christian Miller is the most interesting Bama player to me as a 3rd round selection.
Yea I could see him going 2nd even. Don't think he got enough credit on that D.

Tillery = Chris Jones

Book it!

I at first thought you meant Patriots 13-14 but then realized you mean Chiefs current. Quite the extreme swing in definitions. I can see the comparison.

Watson is such a cool guy I'd be so pumped if he got picked here. Love to see him up close & personal.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back