ATTN: PatsfaninTx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I don't normally do this, but you've emailed me multiple times and given your nasty tone, you need to know that I've been unable to respond because your email is invalid:

1622157631441.png

While I appreciate you cursing at me, I obviously cannot respond to an invalid email and I do not approve accounts without a valid email. I attempted sending a message to @yahoo.com but that received no response, so I'm assuming there's an issue somewhere and I need you to review what you provided and email me the correct information.

Feel free to email me again with your correct email and I'll take care of it.

Ian

Last edited:
The only thing from Texas are steers and queers and I don't see any horns on that email address.

Quick bump so it shows up in the top bar.

Odd that he can send you an email, yet his email is invalid.

I presume you tried removing the '.co' and just tried [email protected]

Anything when you hover over the email he sent you, or digging deeper into the header, as to what the actual email address?

Reactions: Ian
Odd that he can send you an email, yet his email is invalid.

I presume you tried removing the '.co' and just tried [email protected]

Anything when you hover over the email he sent you, or digging deeper into the header, as to what the actual email address?
Yes, and he emailed in from the contact form, which is the issue and he keeps replying to that, so he's sending me emails to my address yet his "reply to" stays the same. Very frustrating :(

And I tried removing the .co as you mentioned after the first bounce back and that apparently didn't work either because he clearly didn't receive it.

Maybe this is just Darwinism doing us all a favor.

He just sent me an email and I replied to the email address without the .co extension (which he says is the correct one) and told him if I get a reply, I'll approve it. But I previously sent an email to that address after getting no response back the first time, so I'm hoping this works. He also again provided the same incorrect email through the contact form but gave the other.

I've been doing this coming up on 21 years...this is definitely a first. :mad:

Last edited:
Russian bot.

Sounds like your spidy senses are up. Listen to them. No use making some kind of exceptions for someone who is clearly not able to communicate like 99.9% of the rest of the world.

Reactions: Ian
Resolved. He responded from the right email account, so it’s been approved.

Moral of the story, if you don’t put in the right email, I can’t/won’t approve you until you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down