PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

borisman

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Can some post some pics from the time the Falcons scored a touchdown while he was in his VIP box, to him going down to the field in the 4th, to every time Pats scored thereafter...he looked like he aged about 10 years in those 30 minutes.

Arthur Blank, ladies and gentlemen! Star of that new hit TV show "Shooting Blanks"..these lines just write themselves, don't they?

I've never seen an owner suffer premature ejaculation on live TV before.
I am sure Jerry Jones must have done it at some point - he is always in such a rush to be on the sideline.

Can some post some pics from the time the Falcons scored a touchdown while he was in his VIP box, to him going down to the field in the 4th, to every time Pats scored thereafter...he looked like he aged about 10 years in those 30 minutes.

If fairness, he looked so old standing on the sidelines because he was standing next to his wife who is 26 years younger than him.

he came down after halftime, or maybe even before halftime (maybe after falcons went up 28-3? memory is lacking)

but it was ohh so early, certainly before we started our run

I'm pretty sure he went down during the 3rd quarter. I remember thinking to myself how audacious. It was still a long shot to win and I honestly at that point didn't think it was possible. But Blank coming down to the sideline at that point pretty much told you he was convinced his team had already won the game. He deserves every bit of humiliating footage that is going to come out after this.

Apparently win or lose, every game he goes down to field early, so can't blame him for celebrating to early on this one

blankman-5298937926dd0.png

Snappy logo for a snapperhead...

I'm pretty sure he went down during the 3rd quarter. I remember thinking to myself how audacious. It was still a long shot to win and I honestly at that point didn't think it was possible. But Blank coming down to the sideline at that point pretty much told you he was convinced his team had already won the game. He deserves every bit of humiliating footage that is going to come out after this.

He deserved to look like an idiot for all his yapping about the Pats deserved their punishment in Deflategate because they didn't cooperate with the Wells investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore