PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you a PatsFans supporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sir! Proudly support Ian and Patsfans.com. Best $18 I have EVER spent! Not only is the package AWESOME, but Ian and this site deserve the money. I couldn't have a normal morning without lurking on this board about my favorite thing in the world..PATRIOTS FOOTBALL!!!! :rocker:

OK, this is really weird. Ian can you PM me please? My user name isn't BradyFTW and I am a supporter (which is not showing), my user name should be 12+81=TD and that is not my signature either.

Anyways. It is well worth the $18 you all, donate and help keep this great mecca of football knowledge alive!

OK, this is really weird. Ian can you PM me please? My user name isn't BradyFTW and I am a supporter (which is not showing), my user name should be 12+81=TD and that is not my signature either.

Anyways. It is well worth the $18 you all, donate and help keep this great mecca of football knowledge alive!

You, sir, are a namestealer!

This years T was especially nice, really like all the other trinkets that I adorn the house with prior to Miami Friends coming over for a game.. they enjoy it less. But it makes great sport...

I live out of town, so I use Patsfans as my one stop shop for everything Patriots. It is a great resource and I am glad to support it. I just got my package for this year, a nice quality T shirt and some other cool stuff. That was a nice bonus. Thanks Ian for making this the best website for Pats news.

I posted this in the mod forum in case Ian missed this. You should send him a PM also to get this squared away. :D

Yea abou that

I know I paid a while back but Im pretty sure it was more than a year...and I'm also pretty sure it doesn't refresh automatically so Ian....how to I extend/ renew the membership?

You have the option of both, it can renew automatically, or you can do a non-recurring one.

As a side note on that. If you do a recurring one, you'll need to register for a PayPal account. If you do a non-recurring one, you can just pay with a credit card one time, and then decide if you want to do it again the following year:

PatsFans.com - Donate and Support PatsFans.com

Yeah, i have been. My name isnt' the VIP color because i asked Ian to take me off of that status because i don't like all the out of forum sites poping up. For example i don't care whats gping on in the Costa Contra times, o rth eBaltimore Sun. The only down side is that there are some games in the arcade i can't play.

I recently figured that out reflex. I have to go and clean some things out, and then I'll turn you back on and it will be all set.

Its well worth $18 to help support PatsFans. The package is awesome as well but seriously $18 a year to help keep the best Patriots forum running is well worth it. :D

Its well worth $18 to help support PatsFans. The package is awesome as well but seriously $18 a year to help keep the best Patriots forum running is well worth it. :D

We're all so surly knowing our dynasty years are behind us. I don't think you can put a price tag on that!

Sure am. This place is awesome for Pats news and entertainment and I consider alot of you my virtual friends. Though it has been pretty unbearable here recently, TBH.

Time to revive the VIP Lounge? Haven't been there for a long time. (Oh, and I love the new sig. What goes around ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back