PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Appreciation thread for alamo's 'guess the score' game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, you guys can make anything a food fight. Cripe the Veterans Day thread had to turn political.

This is about appreciation of alamo, who ever that is.:rofl:

If alamo wants this thread moved over to the Practice Squad forum, I'll be glad to do it.

Really, just please get Dabruinz his meds. Seems like he's a little bunged up lately.

Alamo, no rush. Week by week I'm squandering my advantage. Been feeling happy about beating the Bills. That's enough for me... lol.

If alamo wants this thread moved over to the Practice Squad forum, I'll be glad to do it.

Excellent idea! And thanks everyone for the nice words.

Dude you are talking out of your @ss. Your appreciation for the military is admirable but your vitriol is completely misplaced here. This is like a Saturday Night Live sketch that is going on a wee bit too long.

:deadhorse::rolleyes2::ugh:

Nice thread! I appreciate the heck out of Alamo taking all that time and effort just for our fun. Thank you Alamo, and thanks NEURONET for posting this. :)

Thanks Alamo - always look forward to playing, even if I never come close!

Deb

Thanks Alamo, and thanks to the vets for doing what they did so we can all argue about it on a message board in a free country!

This could all be streamlined if Alamo was a vet. :)

Yes, thanks Alamo! Even tho I really,really suk at score predictions it's still fun:D

How about more people showing appreciation to our Veterans on THEIR DAY? Who cares about a guess the score game on a day like today? Without those men and women who have served this country, many of whom have given their lives, we wouldn't have this country and you wouldn't have some stupid game.

I am extremely disappointed that none of the Mods have stickied the thread that was started by NEGIRLPATSFAN and disappointed that more people haven't posted in that thread. It truly is sad how much we take for granted in this country.

wow, you sir are an....well never mind.

It has nothing to do with being from Boston and everything to do with people like yourself taking our freedoms for granted. God forbid you take 30 seconds out of your life to stop and pay thanks to the people who have ensured that you can post on this board. I really don't think its that much to ask. But, then, I cherish my freedom and thank the people who have ensured it for me every chance I get.

So, on vets day, if my mother does something nice for me, I cant take the time out and say thanks? I have to be like "Sorry mom, today is not your day, just wait till mothers day."

At alamo's request, I have moved this thread over here. No further comment is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes