PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone watching Inside the NFL on Showtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fascinating that not only did they morph into a zone team, they also morphed their front into a penetrating, gap shooting front. “Get vertical!” They kept saying. Exactly the opposite of how they usually play.

That writeup by Warren Sharp was just brutal. The Rams literally made a point of running the plays we had been good at defending all year and not running the plays we had been bad at defending all year. They even had evidence within the game that they should have changed their play calling based on those things, and missed it completely somehow and never adjusted.

Sharp Football Analysis

That writeup by Warren Sharp was just brutal. The Rams literally made a point of running the plays we had been good at defending all year and not running the plays we had been bad at defending all year. They even had evidence within the game that they should have changed their play calling based on those things, and missed it completely somehow and never adjusted.

Sharp Football Analysis
So, it sounds like a typical Super Bowl against the Rams then? We should face them every time!

Didn’t Belichick say that to Brady?
Touche! But they've already been to the top of the hill many times and know not to expect it to just happen. They're just saying what they're going to do instead of expecting it to happen like Bosa is.

Loved how it was Brady who told Belichick to kick the field goal at the end. Who says he doesn't listen to input and only has yes men around him?

It was a great conversation that revealed that so much of what was reported last year was true...

Belichick: OK, Mr Know It All "It's the coach or me" quarterback, what does your master mind say we should do here?
Brady: Pfft. Gimme a break. Maybe ask your hippie kid. The one who benched Butler.
Belichick: Yeah, that's what I thought, no guts under pressure. "Tom vs. Time." Please. You're like freakin' Andy Reid.
Brady: F you.
Belichick: Let's get this old sorry offense off the field and kick it.

The rift is clear, but they persevered. ;)

Your post actually made me realize how similar this team is to the one from the first dynasty in regards to leadership. Wow.

Seeing Chung in that cast brought back tons of memories. I think the teams that win, all have similar traits.

Why was Irvin rambling on about Cooks making that catch broken up by Jmac? Pretty sure he was out of bounds one foot down anyway.

What programs are on tonight? Mic’d up? Channel? Time?

Wow listen to McVay's little half time "pep" talk.

Holy cow.... that sounded like a defeated man, and a defeated team. Zero emotion.

Wow listen to McVay's little half time "pep" talk.

Holy cow.... that sounded like a defeated man, and a defeated team. Zero emotion.

That speech just seemed like a stream of football cliches too. I feel like I could have delivered it.

McVay: "....and we don't have to do anything new...."

Meanwhile, on the other sideline.

McDaniels: "We're going to throw out the playbook and do something we haven't practiced before."

Ray Lewis killed two people. How is he on tv?

Irvin is clearly engaged to his crack pipe. Why is he on tv?

They never get the right running back.

Blount was mic’d For Sb 51

And white was mic’d for Sb 53

• Ha Ha
Reactions: ALP
I didn’t watch for Ray, I watched for the Superbowl highlights.

I watched it on you tube. It was easy to skip over Lewis and some of the other bs.

Why was Irvin rambling on about Cooks making that catch broken up by Jmac? Pretty sure he was out of bounds one foot down anyway.

Irvin is an idiot, he ruined the dam show, someone should have hooked him off stage. His point however is that he would have made the catch....all the guys does is talk about himself....frigin idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes