PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone having issues with HULU and Thursday Nite game

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sat down last to watch some football last night either the internet or the app (Hulu) was all screwed up. The game itself stalled and may have been perennially buffering (not sure) so much so did not see one play. So I have some Miami friends coming over on Sunday nite to break bread and bust b's, do not want for this to happen then.

Did anyone else have a HULU problem last night and if so did you resolve this issue?? Coincidentally I watched the PGA championship at East Lake last Sunday for 4 hours with no problems.

Sat down last to watch some football last night either the internet or the app (Hulu) was all screwed up. The game itself stalled and may have been perennially buffering (not sure) so much so did not see one play. So I have some Miami friends coming over on Sunday nite to break bread and bust b's, do not want for this to happen then.

Did anyone else have a HULU problem last night and if so did you resolve this issue?? Coincidentally I watched the PGA championship at East Lake last Sunday for 4 hours with no problems.
This site always works without any issues, just in case the unforeseen happens..

Rewatch games..

This site always works without any issues, just in case the unforeseen happens..

Rewatch games..

Yeah the Reddit streams are gold...never fails. Just beware of the adds...just close them or else you might get garbage loaded on your computer.

I have HULU and there were a couple of delay of games. I gave it a 5 yard penalty.

I watched on Peacock... no issues. But Sunday's game is CBS... I too will be riding the Reddit wave. :)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back