PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to Dolphins/Pats in Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaychamp

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Finally got my hands on some tickets and was hoping my Dad and I could meet up with some fellow Pats fans and do some tailgating!!

This will be my first NFL game ever :rocker:

A contingent from the Patriots mailing list is making the trip to the Miami game Dec 10th.

My friend and I are flying down from Toronto for this game.

We were unsuccessful in getting tickets from Ticketmaster the minute they went on sale...do you have any suggestions where we could find a good deal?

If you don't mind...where are your seats, how much did you pay?

Thanks!

PatriotsNorth said:
My friend and I are flying down from Toronto for this game.

We were unsuccessful in getting tickets from Ticketmaster the minute they went on sale...do you have any suggestions where we could find a good deal?

If you don't mind...where are your seats, how much did you pay?

Thanks!
I've checked alot of different brokers and the worst seats are starting at about $100 each. Way upperdeck at either endzone.

I found 2 on Ebay for $300 total. Snagged them since they're are going for about $200 each from the broker's. The seats are Section 416 Row 8

You can see the seat chart here

I don't know if you trust Ebay or not but here's a link to the other one's I almost bought. Higher up but right at the 50 yard line.
Click Me

For a broker, these prices aren't too bad: Link

EDIT: Sorry, fixed the link

Last edited:
You know, I was going to, because my sister has season tickets and thought she could get two more...but then, this game could be moved to Sunday night, and I didn't want to deal with that, so I passed.

Right here, long as I can find tickets.

Quite possibly the game that will determine the AFC East. Have a good time tailgating, because the game won't be much fun. ;)

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Quite possibly the game that will determine the AFC East. Have a good time tailgating, because the game won't be much fun. ;)

Fins fans will have a better time reading the predictions in preseason mags than watching that game :)

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You going to be there Aqua? Would be fun to hang with a passionate Fins fan. No matter who's leading I bet it will be close enough to make this game HUGE!! You have to have hot single chics with you though. Their personality is secondary.

BionicPatriot said:
Right here, long as I can find tickets.
If you do message me, seriously. Would be great to get a group from this board. Then we could have a group picture to promote PatsFans :) Same with you PatriotsNorth and anyone else.

jaychamp said:
You going to be there Aqua? Would be fun to hang with a passionate Fins fan. No matter who's leading I bet it will be close enough to make this game HUGE!! You have to have hot single chics with you though. Their personality is secondary.

No I'm afraid I won't make it out. I wish I could so badly, I want to see that game more than anything.

As for the magazine statement by someone earlier, we will have the 2006 post season preview to read. ;)

jaychamp said:
If you do message me, seriously. Would be great to get a group from this board. Then we could have a group picture to promote PatsFans :) Same with you PatriotsNorth and anyone else.

Sounds like a good idea - my g/f and I will be down there for the game.

I have tickets for the Pats in Miami for sale

Howdy.

A friend of mine has some tickets available for the Pats game in Miami. Eight of us decided to go, so we put our names on a waiting list with the Miami front office for a group package of 20 seats. We got called back, and got upper level around the 20-yard-line ($79). However, they would only let us buy the Patriots tickets if we also bought tickets to another game, so we had to buy tickets for the Titans/Fins game at the end of this month. (We bought the cheapest tickets we could find for that one... corner end zone upper level, $41.) So, in essence, since we can't use the Titans tickets (and probably can't re-sell the Titans tickets), we paid $120 for the Pats game.

This still isn't a bad deal, because the section we're in is going for $150 and up on various Internet boards. The seats are on the Visitor's Side, Upper Deck (Section 412, rows 25&26, seats 15-24).

We're selling the 12 extra seats as pairs of tickets--each Pats/Fins ticket with it's accompanying Titans/Fins ticket--for face value (the $120 we paid for them). If, like us, you don't use the Titans ticket, consider it a bookmark and remember that it's still cheaper than what you'd pay to see just the Pats if you bought a ticket through a scalper--er, "reseller"--online.

If anyone's interested, e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm also over on the PatsPlanet board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back