PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on - I thought you were just annoyed because I moved this thread. Do you seriously believe that they would bring him back, even if he somehow wiggles his way out of all this? Even after the post referencing Kraft on Twitter? :confused:

Naaahh...he’s mixing in some tongue-in-cheek along with his (valid) points about the release. Humor is all that’s left after this devastating transaction robbed us all of Ocho Quatro.

Reactions: Ian
Naaahh...he’s mixing in some tongue-in-cheek along with his (valid) points about the release. Humor is all that’s left after this devastating transaction robbed us all of Ocho Quatro.

Haha what Ice_Ice_Brady said

I'm just here for the @mosslost post count

All you’re doing is citing the same report from Tom Curran, who claimed that Brady’s career was likely over due to an infection back in early 2009. In other words, you’re taking one reporter’s flimsy opinion-report and treating it like it’s gospel.

Linking a quote where Brady says he has some “personal feelings” about the situation isn’t telling us anything at all. I’m sure he does have personal feelings about it. We all do. The good news is that this distraction of a thread no longer appears on the main page.

Why was it a distraction? Noone’s forcing you to click on it and read it. Do you scratch every pimple? Let it be.

Why was it a distraction? Noone’s forcing you to click on it and read it. Do you scratch every pimple? Let it be.
who's Noone?

Hold on - I thought you were just annoyed because I moved this thread. Do you seriously believe that they would bring him back, even if he somehow wiggles his way out of all this? Even after the post referencing Kraft on Twitter? :confused:

BTW I wasn’t annoyed you moved the thread. I do feel that it is still relevant to the Pats since the grievance has been filed and it has cap implications. Also we have many threads about ex-Pats all the time. It’s nothing unusual.

Reactions: Ian
At least AB got added to Brady receiver TD count

Last edited:
Early Bird Bob won’t walk back his mistake. He’s too busy having his attorneys threaten and intimidate the police department to beat the rap despite being guilty as sin. No inclination to deal with the guy who made vaguely threatening statements that don’t even reach the bar of a criminal charge, including a snarky comment about a public Instagram photo.

Different strokes for different folks though. Keep looking after the 31! At least we are certain why the Patriots have been sht on for years by the league office, and it has everything to do with a spineless, easily manipulated massage parlor patron.

No reason why this should be in the other forum.

I'd bet the majority of players want him back/didn't want him cut. Including Brady. Belichick likely didn't want him cut either.

This is [the] Kraft(s) doing.

Last edited:
He's right but stupid Kraft is more interested in making a moral statement to take the pressure off himself. The old man needs to get out of the way.
Given BB and Brady influence (let's assume that Curran report that they wanted to keep him) in the organization, do you guys think this is possible?
I can't.. Kraft would look really weak and really bad. I think he doesn't do that, even if it costs NE the Sb (I'm not saying it will cost BTW)

Antonio Brown: Patriots have to pay me, they may as well play me

They released him. The Patriots can't go back and reclaim this guy now... can they? Or can they?

This is in the news, but, mods, feel free to delete if you're just sick of it.

Honestly, the fact that I kind of WANT them to reclaim AB now... if they could...

giphy.gif

...has made ME feel sick... of myself. o_O

Sunk cost fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey