PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
69343694_10218321539485848_2097105588583399424_n.jpg

NE could have found out about the lawsuits/unpaid debts Klemko did. But even if they did, I expect they rightly viewed them as small potatoes.

I would be shocked if stuff like that was something specific to AB. I am sure you unpaid bills and whatnot all over the NFL. It really is meaningless and gets resolved pretty quickly once the authorities are involved.

Klemko receiving death threats and crazy fans tweeting out his phone number and address. Damn that’s scary.

Nope. He was cut before he criticized Kraft, so he was not under contract when he criticized Kraft, so that criticism of Kraft can’t be used by NE.

You can cut someone and still pay guaranteed salary. The language was specifically to null and void the guaranty

Klemko receiving death threats and crazy fans tweeting out his phone number and address. Damn that’s scary.

The media is far from perfect, and it goes without saying that many media personalities/entities could afford to be more diligent, detail-oriented, honest, and genuine in their reporting, and the way they present their reporting.

But this is a perfect example of what happens when certain individual(s) and platforms give credence to the notion that the media is an inherently evil, corrupt entity that must be eliminated and destroyed.

Scary stuff indeed.

Last edited:

Yeah, Kraft = old, lonely man who paid a woman the biggest tip she's ever received to give a consensual hand job, something she does at least a half dozen times a day willingly.

AB = sends threatening text message to woman accuser, after being kicked off of two prior teams in under a year for being a jackass.

OBVIOUSLY the same thing. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Kraft = old, lonely man who paid a woman the biggest tip she's ever received to give a consensual hand job, something she does at least a half dozen times a day willingly.

AB = sends threatening text message to woman accuser, after being kicked off of two prior teams in under a year for being a jackass.

OBVIOUSLY the same thing. :rolleyes:

Kraft was a john that got caught and broke the law, consensual or not. AB’s texts cannot possibly be categorised as breaking the law.

You’re right. OBVIOUSLY the same thing :rolleyes:

Kraft won’t give AB another penny now.

Brown ain't wrong.

Not even one tiny bit.

I'm not a lawyer or anything. But none of his tweets really affect the rape case per say. The only question is how much his tweets affect his chances of being signed by a team this season.

.....or any others, for that matter.

I would think that with $78M in past earnings, he has way more than 0 going for him outside of football. :)

You used the word "earnings".

That means nothing.

"Savings/investments" are the operable words.

AB is a total and complete scumbag and this is what he does to people. Mike tomlin must have the patience of a saint.

.....or any others, for that matter.
All he needs is a good help and show contrition in the media. He needs a really good summer next year. Come up with a mental disorder and show that he is taking some medication to control it and America will have pity on him. We Americans are soft and tear up easily.

AB is a total and complete scumbag and this is what he does to people. Mike tomlin must have the patience of a saint.
Tomlin helped create Felony AB

Tomlin's enabling probably cost the Steelers quite a few games.......

That was for many years seen as the most talented roster in football.

Chemistry over talent, people! How many more seasons does BB have to drill that into the psyche?????

The fact he hasn't tweeted in like three hours is creepy. Is he ok? Dead?

I wasn't thrilled about the signing in the first place, but if he was just crazy (helmet, feet, "cracker" crazy) and a bit of a character and otherwise played ball I would've, I think we all would've, easily gotten used to that.

I didn't like that he seemed to be, and continues to be, presumed guilty of everything he is accused of. Certainly there are similar situations throughout the league (and the world in general), and some may rise to the level of hypocrisy to defend them. But he made his bed with his behavior the past year or so, and now he has to lie in it.

The Kraft comparison is complicated - crime vs. accusation, etc. If I was Kraft I'd happily pay the $5m or whatever it is to be rid of this dude. He'll lose it all in civil suits anyway.

Just random thoughts. I'm glad he's gone...hopefully in a week or so the sideshow will be gone too and we can be back to our regularly scheduled programming of watching another really good Patriots team plow through the NFL.

Perhaps not the Patriots best hiring decision . . . :rolleyes:

This is all on Belichick. A huge mistake of judgement just like benching Malcolm Butler and how it was done. Belichick will never come forward and take the blame. That’s a shame and makes me think less of the best HC in NFL history. Preach accountability but never publicly hold yourself accountable. I hope Bob Kraft at least called him a “puts” again about it. Kraft is at least man enough to admit his mistakes although he had to hide behind the skirt of his late wife when he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results