PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not really how contract law works. When entering a contract, you have the obligation to disclose material facts. You can’t hide something really important and then tell the other party “hey it was on you to discover this really important piece of information. It wasn’t on me to disclose it.”
However, if you are engaged in confidential negotiations you can’t violate that agreement just because you are talking to someone else

That’s what agents do though! They are hopeless shills for their clients.

Shame on anyone from the outside who trusted this guy after the litany of events...... That goes for Kraft, BB and at least 1/3 of this Messageboard.

Seriously, how can anyone be shocked?

What kind of reaction did you expect though? I would be pissed as well but he’s going on a Twitter rant of epic proportions here. Bringing up names. He needs to get some help mentally. Take anxiety pills .

He will get blackballed anyway. Dude is done. Move on already

That’s not really how contract law works. When entering a contract, you have the obligation to disclose material facts. You can’t hide something really important and then tell the other party “hey it was on you to discover this really important piece of information. It wasn’t on me to disclose it.”

Except the lawsuit could be a gray area.

AB might claim he didn't know the lawsuit was coming. It is possible the lawsuit was moved along faster because of the timing of everything.

Or AB's team might have claimed they told the Patriots there were potential civil cases forthcoming like the ones for non payment and the Patriots were most focused on criminal.

It could become he said/she said similar to the civil lawsuit.

This way it's clean that he was cut for something which occurred since Sunday.

Except the lawsuit could be a gray area.

AB might claim he didn't know the lawsuit was coming. It is possible the lawsuit was moved along faster because of the timing of everything.

Or AB's team might have claimed they told the Patriots there were potential civil cases forthcoming like the ones for non payment and the Patriots were most focused on criminal.

It could become he said/she said similar to the civil lawsuit.

This way it's clean that he was cut for something which occurred since Sunday.

He was in negotiations for months

Career OVER........

.Now someone needs to just save him.

I’m sure publicly endorsing death threats will go over fine with Goodell.

AB done morphed into Tekashi 69 in the courtroom! He's like I'm already done I might as well go out guns blazing!

Guess today’s a day drinking day for Rosenhaus and for Browns’s attorney!

He is right though. Kraft was arrested, AB stuff is speculation and civil.

Kraft being reportedly enraged about the text messages is kind of being a hypocrite.

Hell of a reach there. Kraft allegedly engaged in a business transaction, AB allegedly forced himself on someone and willfully intimidated (at the very least) another. If Kraft & Co perceived those texts as threats and didn't cut him then they'd be hypocrites

Can we not post every Antonio Brown tweet?

Can we not do that? Unless it's actual news?
If we do that, nobody will post any AB tweet.. Let's do it

Guess today’s a day drinking day for Rosenhaus and for Browns’s attorney!

One out of two ain't bad. Sucks to be Rosenhaus but the attorney is probably loving this, any day drinking he's doing is a celebration provided the retainer was both substantial AND paid upfront

Hell of a reach there. Kraft allegedly engaged in a business transaction, AB allegedly forced himself on someone and willfully intimidated (at the very least) another. If Kraft & Co perceived those texts as threats and didn't cut him then they'd be hypocrites

Err, prostitution is not a legal business transaction in the state of Florida. Just saying.

He was in negotiations for months

As are other civil lawsuits against him for nonpayment.

It didn't mean he knew a lawsuit was imminent.

Not as clean a reason as the texts, which happened on their watch.

One out of two ain't bad. Sucks to be Rosenhaus but the attorney is probably loving this, any day drinking he's doing is a celebration provided the retainer was both substantial AND paid upfront

Rosenhaus is just happy we are spelling his name correctly. He’s a whore and good or bad exposure is what he wants

Err, prostitution is not a legal business transaction in the state of Florida. Just saying.

Didn't imply that it was legal, just willing on both sides. ;)

His agents job is to get AB signed and not to be his parent. I definitely don’t blame him for stuff even dated back to Pittsburgh. AB no doubt has problems beyond Rosenhaus’s reach.

Yeah, and how is that working out? The reality is getting him psychiatric help was probably the only way to keep him employed, and paid. That ship has probably sailed now. It absolutely should be part of an agent job to recognize mental illness (or substance abuse issues) and get his/her client help.

I would also say that if AB is not playing football, things are going to go really badly for him. I see a very sad end to this story in the next few years. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST