PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now, moving on. The timing here is actually good for the Patriots, since they still have 14 games to work on their offense with Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett and Jakobi Meyers leading the way. Watson can get in on it too.

So. MOVING ON.

Yeah, here's hoping they can improve on that weak opening game.........

Last edited:
Your thought about Brown's lack of awareness has merit but the woman he texted wasn't the same woman that is suing him. So while we are on the subject of "shockingly astonishingly ill-conceived" and 'basic thought process' a little attention to detail might not be amiss. ;)

Fair enough Maust, I did assume. My error for that and not good on my part considering my deeply held belief media implicitly can't be believed.

So who is the party he did text and why is there a lawyer speaking of it?

Last edited:
"Oh my! AB was such a victim of the big, bad media!!!!!!!"

Michael McCann

✔@McCannSportsLaw

Had Antonio Brown not texted a person who has accused him, maybe the Patriots keep him. The difference between those texts and everything else is Brown sent them while he was on Patriots. Likely showed Belichick AB couldn't be trusted to follow team culture & not worth the chaos. https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1175140784192049152 …

It's this. He had one chance and he blew it.

So which team's fansite do you think you'll join when he signs with his next team?

Listen the guy’s an a-hole but i don’t believe everything he’s being accused of. Don’t believe the rape charges and this woman sold her story to SI. My opinion. Everyone has theirs. Antonio Brown shouldn’t have contacted the accuser but i can’t blame him for going crazy. Anyway have to move on and hopefully we don’t miss a beat.

giphy.gif
dont be soooo stupid

OK, now, moving on. The timing here is actually good for the Patriots, since they still have 14 games to work on their offense with Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett and Jakobi Meyers leading the way. Watson can get in on it too.

So. MOVING ON.
I actually think this is a pro Patriot conspiracy @Actual Pats Fan

Listen the guy’s an a-hole but i don’t believe everything he’s being accused of. Don’t believe the rape charges and this woman sold her story to SI. My opinion. Everyone has theirs. Antonio Brown shouldn’t have contacted the accuser but i can’t blame him for going crazy. Anyway have to move on and hopefully we don’t miss a beat.
We need an "irrelevant" clicky thing

The Patriots offense does not play against the Kansas City offense. Why is this so difficult to grasp?

It does not but there’s some concern with depth and experience after edelman and Gordon. Lose one of those guys and it’s kaput!

Fair enough Maust, I did assume. My error for that if and not good on my part considering mu deeply held belief media implicitly can't be believed.

So who is the party he did text and why is there a lawyer speaking of it?
He's a fack head. Arn't we done?

Unfortunately, I think that Dante had plenty of time to evaluate him, finding Ferentz better than he as a backup interior lineman.

How about Russell Bodine? He was only on the team for a few days (?). surely that wasn’t enough time to get an accurate look.

It does not but there’s some concern with depth and experience after edelman and Gordon. Lose one of those guys and it’s kaput!
they run the ball and play D then... and go 14-2 and game plan a win over KC

The Patriots won the Super Bowl with Edelman, Dorsett and Gronkowski on one leg.

Sky's not falling.

Also, you can say that about any team and injuries. It's a ridiculous chicken little argument.

Right now our offense is not as explosive as the chiefs. It’s good but no great like the chiefs. Dump the pass to our running backs. Maybe old man Watson can give us some plays at tight end when he comes back.
We are the most complete team with the exception of kicking and depth at the offensive line. If we stay relatively healthy, we have a great shot because our defense can slow Mahomes down a bit. The key will be to stay balanced like last year and not exit drives without giving our defense a rest. It is no coincidence in the AFC Championship game that the dam finally broke against Mahomes as we got tired. We have the talent to stop him if we're rested.

For all the attention on Edelman, Gordon and Brown, Dorsett leads the team with 134 yds for 2 TDs and 19.1 ypc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes