PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not, this is what you posted about Aaron Hernamdez when Lloyd was found dead

I don't think Herny did anything wrong except hang out with druggies/drugdealers.

Ha, why don’t you post my whole quote guy. And this was well before they arrested Hernandez and the Pats cut him.

And secondly this just reinforces my point not to defend a Pats player just because he is on the Patriots. Makes you look dumb.

My take on AB is: he had a terrible life as a child and it scarred him deeply. He had to fight for everything and trusted no one. Growing up poor he had to learn to survive and take advantage of anything/one he could. Once he started to have success in the NFL he carried that over. He could hustle people out of money and think nothing of it. He could use people and think nothing of it. And if you betrayed him (as he saw Ben did and then Mayock) he could turn quite viscous.

As for the original claims by Ms. Taylor. My assumption is that he promised her a lot of financial support in exchange for certain benefits. Things went south, they parted and then she came back into the picture with another promise of $$$ investment. He used her again, dumped her and this is her payback. It would fit the same pattern of other relationships - he uses them and then dumps them hard.

Someone needs to tell him: Pay your old debts and apologize. Stay off social media, keep your mouth shut. Let your lawyers handle everything.

If he can't show some level of humanity and smarts I would prefer the Pats move on.

This thread just shows once someone gets entrenched in a position, they will have a hard time coming back from it and will defend their position no matter what new information comes out. It's really a bunker mentality.

While the text messages don't prove Brown committed any of the sexual assault/rape allegations, they don't reflect well on him and cause further distractions. This is a guy who can't even control himself when his career is on the line.

Brown has been a big story in the media. Tell me how they found out about her working with brown? I have suspicion when it comes to the SI story. Idk if she got paid but it wouldn’t shock me if she did.

By looking up his court records in Pennsylvania. She sued him.

Bill's job is to win and to put the best team on the field.

As long as you understand that, why he brought him in is very understandable.

He's the GM. He's gotta have the organization's best interest in mind at all times.

He failed here imo.

If I were out of my mind and named Antonio Brown, I'd fire my attorney right now for throwing me under the bus, and if he asked why I wasn't paying him, I'd show him his quotes to the media implying that my text to this woman was not kosher at all.
I've done a bit of reading on his attorney's background and he seems like a real loser.

What’s with this stupid binary “well if she didn’t fear for her life it’s nothing” crap?

One doesn’t have to “fear for one’s life” or believe one is in danger to feel intimidated and uncomfortable and want it to stop.

I was happy when we signed him and don't really buy the accuser's story but all this crap keeps piling up. Just a pattern of poor/stupid behavior. I wouldn't be mad if they cut ties at this point.

Ha, why don’t you post my whole quote guy. And this was well before they arrested Hernandez and the Pats cut him.

And secondly this just reinforces my point not to defend a Pats player just because he is in the Patriots. Makes you look dumb.

No you just assumed. Like you are doing with AB. That is all. If you cant make this connection then I think that you are the dumb one

If Bill is telling AB to knock it off and he continues to throw more fuel to the fire, isn’t this going to get him kicked off the team?

Maybe BB is going to stay out of it altogether, but I can’t imagine he’s thrilled to hear about this.

This thread just shows once someone gets entrenched in a position, they will have a hard time coming back from it and will defend their position no matter what new information comes out. It's really a bunker mentality.

While the text messages don't prove Brown committed any of the sexual assault/rape allegations, they don't reflect well on him and cause further distractions. This is a guy who can't even control himself when his career is on the line.

He’s an a hole but a lot of those guys play in the nfl. Pats need to put a gag order on him . If he does anything stupid again he’s gone.

Yep. I know she engaged someone at a formal, legal level.

Probably the employment law attorney who also made the statement this morning... which explains why she has an attorney.

I wanna know why they keep using the word threatening. Her attorney is ridiculous! The media is so freaking bias. Threatning would be you better watch your back.

Yep. I know she engaged someone at a formal, legal level.

And I have no problem with her seeking compensation for her work. AB is wrong for not paying people, but to characterize the texts as threatening is another thing.

I wanna know why they keep using the word threatening. Her attorney is ridiculous! The media is so freaking bias. Threatning would be you better watch your back.

Hey Vinny can you look into this poster for me

He's the GM. He's gotta have the organization's best interest in mind at all times.

He failed here imo.
Bill believes winning is in the best interest of the organization.

If a player interferes with that objective (performance, culture, distraction, financial) they will be traded or released.

There may be a point in which Bill believes ABs behavior interferes with winning.

We are not there- yet.

According to his profile, he's a 19 year old kid...
Careful, he may consider this a threatening post, looking into his profile. You could be banned from the forum by noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back