Not open for further replies.
DI posted this earlier

Welker: 75.9% catch % in the playoffs
Edelman: 65.7% catch % in the playoffs

Welker: 26 catches on 32 targets in the SB
Edelman: 24 catches on 37 targets in the SB

Wes Welker Playoffs Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Julian Edelman Playoffs Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com

So, outside of one catch opportunity, on a play for which most of this board blamed Brady at first, where are you coming up with this theory?

So you will take the two superbowls WW was in vs the 4 JE was in?

I had a source. It was a few % point off and it still shredded JEs hands. Sorry.

And what was that source? It would be good to know so that it can be avoided at all costs

I'm saying I want JE when you really need the catch vs WW
Ok, and? Good for you.

Maybe if you respected some of the longtime standing posters like PatJew more (you know, posters who actually contribute here and have built the place) you will be taken more serious.

How does everyone feel about parades and fireworks?

No stats to back it up, but Wes definitely has a cooler name.

Ok, and? Good for you.

Maybe if you respected some of the longtime standing posters like PatJew more (you know, posters who actually contribute here and have built the place) you will be taken more serious.

Maybe I could give a **** about you and patsies and dont care how you feel about me one way or the other. It's the internet, get used to people having a different opinion. Also PatsJew is a smarmy little twat, hes just going back and disliking every post I've made because he cant handle internet conversations

That is great but Cooks career is more impressive than JEs and what Cooks is doing now destroys what JE was doing when JE was Cooks age. You can look at tape and eye tests all you want. What matters is production and Cooks has had it. His paycheck reflects it and he deserves it.

JE homers are funny. I have tangled with them many times.

So who would you rather have, JE or Cooks?

How does everyone feel about parades and fireworks?

Edelman's been to more SB parades, but he's also more likely to drop the fireworks.
poke.gif

Maybe I could give a **** about you and patsies and dont care how you feel about me one way or the other. It's the internet, get used to people having a different opinion. Also PatsJew is a smarmy little twat, hes just going back and disliking every post I've made because he cant handle internet conversations
You have been the smarmy one here. How about you respond to DI work about JE VS WW in the playoffs. You just ignore it because it destroys yet again, another one of your claims.

You are the one who cant handle a simple fact and are too childish to just admit you are wrong about one particular thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST