PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you need to eat ALL THE CROW
I told your silly ass we would sign him. I even used Haynesworth and Hernandez as examples and you still tried to logic your way out of it. Eat up

We are the island of misfit toys!

Perhaps it is the same contract that was on the table when we got outbid by the raiders.

Yeah, I mean it really does seem that way. He's available for all of one hour and we've already inked a deal with him. Feels like this has been in the works for at least a few days, but possibly more.

Now the speculation begins who is released for Brown.
Something may happen tomorrow night which opens up a roster spot... I am not saying I want such a thing, but there may be a legit injury or a case of the Foxboro Flu hitting someone...

Some of you need to eat ALL THE CROW
There is no blue print. That’s for sure. BB will do anything given the right scenario.

Reminds me of Blount quitting on the Steelers, getting cut, then immediately signing with the Pats. I can't wait for the conspiracies.

Guess; Pats heard news, started working on deal in case this happened.

23.26 here but how can i sleep...???:confused:o_O

The rest of the NFL:

giphy.gif

I was thinking more...

omg mommy.gif

AB is basically what you’d make if you tried to make the perfect Patriots receiver in a lab. If he stays sane, he’ll be incredible. He’s super Edelman.
I had my doubts about bringing him in, but the fact that he signed in NE so quickly makes it really clear to me that he was just pulling a Blount and shooting his way out of town directly to NE. Most of my doubts are erased there - I trust Bill's judgment.

You're 100% right about his skillset. Edelman is an incredible player - Brown is just better in each category, by a good margin. Wow. Still stunned.

Also, playing Devil’s advocate, this offense is pretty tough to learn. It’s not like we can plug Brown in and by next Sunday he’s an expert at it. BUT, I’m guessing by his 4th game, he’ll probably be effective. By the 2nd half of the season, as long as he’s not Ochocinco dumb, he’ll be a dangerous weapon.

That was roughly the speed for Gordon to get going in this offense so I'd expect Brown to be even faster to learn. No knock on Gordon but Brown might have the best mental game of any WR.

Why is everybody so ecstatic? Our WR corp still needs work.....

Bill was pissed Vegas loved KC

Can we get new odds on Brady MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill