• Yes, make it happen BB!

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • No, we can spend out money/assets better elsewhere

Votes: 73 80.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is far deeper than what the PFT story linked above covers. Def worth a read at the Post Gazette

Sources: Antonio Brown benched after he skipped practices

Hard to imagine AB, Ben and Trip cohabiting after this. It's also hard to fathom the Rooney's keeping Tomlin after reporting a bogus injury and the team falling on it's face. Definitely a 'stay tuned for more' situation in Sh!ttsburgh
Sounds like he's nuts.

Well, I disagree somewhat. The fact they benched his ass instead of letting him play says something.

I bet he is on the trade block and here is a pretty sweet place for him to land. He needs the BB method to be a legit HoFer.
No. Tomlin should not have gone with a medical excuse. He should have been inactive. The reason would (it supposedly did) would get out. More entertainment next year.

PITT will try to trade him.

And I believe that Bell is a free agent.

And PITT isn't in the playoffs.

PITT management, coaching and fans have gotten exactly hat they deserve.
==============

No. Tomlin should not have gone with a medical excuse. He should have been inactive. The reason would (it supposedly did) would get out. More entertainment next year.

If this were us getting caught lying we’d be getting raked through the coals in the media.

Well, I disagree somewhat. The fact they benched his ass instead of letting him play says something.

The fact they covered for his ass with the injury BS says even more, none of it good.

The fundamental problem is they have allowed his me-first behavior to fester and chose to discipline him before a critical game. You have to wonder if they ever tried to nip it in the bud.

I don't know if it would be any different outcome than if he played here but I can guarantee you he'd have a clear understanding of what was/wasn't OK and if he didn't comply he'd be benched or gone regardless of how productive he was here.
Right. The issue isn’t benching him, it’s the culture that allowed him to act like that and think it was fine.
AWOL for the 3rd time this season. What’s the saying one is an accident, twice is a concern, 3 times is a trend.

The fact they covered for his ass with the injury BS says even more, none of it good.
Exactly. They covered it up.

With that said, we all know what BB would have said.

Right. The issue isn’t benching him, it’s the culture that allowed him to act like that and think it was fine.
AWOL for the 3rd time this season. What’s the saying one is an accident, twice is a concern, 3 times is a trend.
...and the BB haters will say it's no different than the Malcolm situation and they will be wrong.

Squealers now almost as dysfunctional as the Jete.

Goes a long way towards explaining how they came unglued down the stretch though doesn't it? Apparently the only thing some of their players hate more than each other is the Pats.

These reports about one of my most hated teams is like a second Christmas. I hope they give Smilin’ Mike a lifetime contract.
Agree.

I really enjoy the chaos and dysfunction of other NFL teams. Especially all AFCE teams, Squealers, Ratbirds, Dolts, Iggles, Gints and......i'll think of more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back