PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrew Luck could be out until October

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score

Unfortunate news. I hate the Colts franchise, but respect Luck for his class and professionalism. Wish him a speedy return to the field.

So does this mean Jacoby Brissett will get his chance to start?

Last edited:
Colts MAY have squandered Luck's promising career away by not investing draft capital in order to protect him. I have a feeling this won't end well.

Luck will be fine long term from all the reports i've read, the Colts are in a full on rebuild anyway Ballard will improve the roster and won't take any chances on his shoulder that's why they're being super cautious it's about a career not this season, he knows they don't have a team good enough to risk Luck before he's 100% ready.

It's Chuck Pagano who's the big loser cause he's probably gonna miss 4 games and they're gonna be 0-4 and have another season without the playoffs and the GM will hire his own guy to complete his rebuild.

The risk is rushing him back before it's fully rehabbed and re-injuring it, the only person who would want that is Pagano to save his job but this decision is above his pay grade.

I still think Luck will win at least one Super Bowl in his career, he's 27 years old he's not even in his prime yet, everybody is down on Luck he was actually very good last year with a bad shoulder, it makes me laugh when he was playing very average people were acting like he was the greatest thing ever and last year when he was actually good but sunk by the roster people were down on him.

Mixed feelings... I want the Colts to loose every single game, but I want Jacoby to succeed. So I guess if Luck returns sooner rather than later, I can enjoy their suckage more completely.

I think they will use Brissett as ablative meat to ensure they don't need to rush Luck back. I hope he gets a win or two because if he does it'll cement his future as a journeyman quarterback

I could care less about the dolts. They're not in contention. I wanna see what the tits do against the raiders today and see if the browns can hang with the squealers.

Colts suck for Darnold campaign and trade Luck to the Jets for a multiple picks.
That would be hilarious.
Also will never happen but it would be entertaining.
I agree Luck is being squandered.

the best part is they have a big *********** thread going where they are creaming themselves because someone beat the Patriots

pats getting exactly what they deserve for once

and yet completely ignoring that they just got laughed off the field and entirely dismantled by the freaking Rams

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it..........

Only the idiots Colts fans thought he would play this week or week 3 or 4 after getting out of the PUP last week. He started throwing one month ago, shoulder rehab is baby steps all the way.

And their Center is injured too, they are tanking again that dumpster fire of a franchise. I hope they remain in eternal 4-12

I have a feeling the Colts are going to shelve him for the entire year. It'll help them in their tanking, plus it is arguably for the best.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back