PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And we are officially second in the division

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwes

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Buffalo wins.

Anybody want to look back over our schedule considering the way we played today?

Buffalo wins.

Anybody want to look back over our schedule considering the way we played today?

WEll you can put at least one big L in your scheadule BUffalo will be ready for you...

in fact you just might take 2 L to buffalo but better than that will be watching you eat crow as you do not make the playoffs this year...

better get used to 8-8 pats fans
if your lucky

this week has been weird...buffalo nearly lost to oakland, so you never know what teams might bounce back from losses or near losses.

this week has been weird...buffalo nearly lost to oakland, so you never know what teams might bounce back from losses or near losses.

Yeah, and the Giants almost blowing the game to Cinnci.

That Giants team really reminds me of our 2002 team. Remember our September Scare when we almost lost to the Chiefs?

Time will tell, of course. But I won't be shocked if they go 9-7.

WEll you can put at least one big L in your scheadule BUffalo will be ready for you...

in fact you just might take 2 L to buffalo but better than that will be watching you eat crow as you do not make the playoffs this year...

better get used to 8-8 pats fans
if your lucky

*ROFLMAO*

You will be the one eating crow here. But keep flapping your trap. One game does not a season make.

You must not have watched the game today. Patriots were playing the fins and lost by 25 points. I wouldn't be to quick to smack on another teams after today's performance.

You must not have watched the game today. Patriots were playing the fins and lost by 25 points. I wouldn't be to quick to smack on another teams after today's performance.

:trolls: :trolls:

:wha:

to the toronto bills, too. i feel like throwing up. theyre not even american

:wha:

to the toronto bills, too. i feel like throwing up. theyre not even american

So I'm American because I visited the US a few times? AWESOME! Let's get some guns and raid some countries! yahoo!!

I watched the game. But I am not so ignorant to believe that ONE GAME spells the entire season. So, take your head out of your ***, sit down, shut up, and enjoy the rest of the season.

OH, btw, I didn't smack talk on the game. But I wouldn't expect a reject troll to understand that.

The Bills seem to have it together this year.

If the Patriots are to win the division, they'd do well to sweep the Bills themselves.

Yeah, I know that winning by comebacks means you almost lost. But the Bills just seem like a sensible, together team. And Jauron is a former Coach of the Year.

So I'm American because I visited the US a few times? AWESOME! Let's get some guns and raid some countries! yahoo!!

Oh man, you're Canadian? And to think I was enjoying your posts.

J/K, of course.:D

Unless your wearing the rose color glasses your a troll. Jacka**

Unless your wearing the rose color glasses your a troll. Jacka**

Dude, you are a fool...you can't think, write, or even spell little words. Noone was talking smack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick