PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And now for something that'll make you smile

Nice! And yeah, makes me smile.

My sister started and runs a massive feral cat catch, spay/neuter/treat (adopt if possible) shelter down in Maryland.

Oh, cool. Tell her my wife is at Humane Rescue Alliance in DC. They work a lot with rescues/shelters in the region, and have a strong feral cat program in DC (which has been a political struggle more than a programmatic one). We've had a few clipped ear felines in our family over the years!

I want a photo of Butt Ugly.
"Failed Foster" is one of my favorite terms of irony.
1646083932787.jpeg
So it’s hard to tell here, but if you look at her ears, they are set very low and back on her head so when she perks them they go flat out the side of her head. She also had a back injury so when she walks, her hind quarters will sometimes almost catch up to her front legs. Her tail was broken at the tip and didn’t heal right, you better not tough it she will get mad as hell!
We love her to pieces, loyal as can be.
1646084265721.jpeg

Oh, cool. Tell her my wife is at Humane Rescue Alliance in DC. They work a lot with rescues/shelters in the region, and have a strong feral cat program in DC (which has been a political struggle more than a programmatic one). We've had a few clipped ear felines in our family over the years!
She probably knows Jeannie - the org WAS "Best Friends in Harford County" but "Best Friends" suddenly made them change it.

Now it's "Shadow Cats TNR."

It appears I have been adopted by a female Siamese.
Just kinda showed up. Sleeping under a shed.
Not really a cat person (yeah, right), but she should help keep the mice down.
If you keep chickens, you will have a mouse issue.

Very needy. Has the annoying habit of trying to nurse on my t-shirt. Hope she outgrows that slobbery habit.
Thought at first she had some kind of drooling issue until I figured it out.

Attachments

• Cat.png
    Cat.png
    234 KB · Views: 5
She probably knows Jeannie - the org WAS "Best Friends in Harford County" but "Best Friends" suddenly made them change it.

Now it's "Shadow Cats TNR."

Cool, I'll ask.
Not surprised about the name change. The national organization, Best Friends, can be very weird at times, and create a lot of division in the sector.

It appears I have been adopted by a female Siamese.
Just kinda showed up. Sleeping under a shed.
Not really a cat person (yeah, right), but she should help keep the mice down.
If you keep chickens, you will have a mouse issue.

Very needy. Has the annoying habit of trying to nurse on my t-shirt. Hope she outgrows that slobbery habit.
Thought at first she had some kind of drooling issue until I figured it out.

She saw your avatar and wants in on the fish.

Cool, I'll ask.
Not surprised about the name change. The national organization, Best Friends, can be very weird at times, and create a lot of division in the sector.
She was using it for years with their blessing, then suddenly, they told her she couldn't (Best Friends in Harford County).

They were afraid she was receiving some fundraising that people meant for them. The amount of work she had to put in, and money, to change everything over was absurd - and Best Friends didn't help her at all.

My sister started and runs a massive feral cat catch, spay/neuter/treat (adopt if possible) shelter down in Maryland.
Neat, we lived in BelAir years ago. Great community. My daughter brought home a stray kitten she pulled out of a dumpster. he jumped in and couldn’t get out. 20 years later, he’s still here:D

I've seen that dozens of times and it makes me smile every time.
Yup, I re-read it just now and I'm still smiling.

Neat, we lived in BelAir years ago. Great community. My daughter brought home a stray kitten she pulled out of a dumpster. he jumped in and couldn’t get out. 20 years later, he’s still here:D
My sis was in Aberdeen - she's been in Bel Air for years now.

She saw your avatar and wants in on the fish.
Just to explain, that's a picture of dip netting sockeye salmon on the Kenai River. In Alaska we are allowed to net salmon for personal use. 25 per head of household and 10 for each family member. At 8 to 10 lbs. each, it adds up.
So, yes, she gets left over salmon "on the reg".

God bless your sister. Feral cats are bad news for everything, ALL cats should be kept indoors.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back