PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Access show illegal for comcast in WMass

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I just turned on WBZ to watch All Access and all there was was a message saying "by law we have to block this program." Does anybody know why this is? I mean, I know the smarta$$ answer is because Patrick signed some piece (of *****) law, but when did this happen?:mad::enranged::steamed:

Sometimes there's a duplicate channel and it'll air on one and be blocked on another. I see it with the same football game on one channel yet with two guide listings. Try checking for another channel thats the same but with a different number. Might find it.

I just turned on WBZ to watch All Access and all there was was a message saying "by law we have to block this program." Does anybody know why this is? I mean, I know the smarta$$ answer is because Patrick signed some piece (of *****) law, but when did this happen?:mad::enranged::steamed:
Your reference to the governor alone was smartass enough for me. Without getting political, I'm guessing he's probably got a few more critical items on his plate than Patriots All Asskiss - and I love the show.

cool your jets, just go to patriots.com and you can watch the entire show WITHOUT commercials. :D

He's just figuring a way out to tax it :D

hurr durr da guvnurr takin mah fooballz away

88249-did-somebody-say-spaghetti-Tue-flVs.jpeg

If a company says something is "illegal", that means the legislators and executive have said "we are not allowing you to do X." Probably has something to do with industry protectionism. I don't dislike Deval because he's Deval, I equally hate about 98% of all politicians.

If a company says something is "illegal", that means the legislators and executive have said "we are not allowing you to do X." Probably has something to do with industry protectionism. I don't dislike Deval because he's Deval, I equally hate about 98% of all politicians.

The only one who can do that is the FCC. And it's done only when the program is shown on multiple channels OR shown outside a viewing area where it's covered by a paid package.

This is not something new. It's been around for decades..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes