PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo predict the score Contest & pickem contest

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Is Alamo still doing his predict the score contest? When will the link for the pickem contest be posted? Thank you in advance!

Is Alamo still doing his predict the score contest? When will the link for the pickem contest be posted? Thank you in advance!
I'm not sure - but I'm working on something to have that available mid week to make life easy on him if he has time this year. Other picks contest will hopefully be ready for Monday. Working on that as we speak.

Also adding another contest that if all goes well should also be ready mid-week. Trying to make things a little more fun this year, so these are a few things coming that should hopefully make Sundays a little more interesting ;)

EXCELLENT! Absolutely looking forward to all them, thank you once again!

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
Thanks Ian looking forward to something other than the end of the world comments on the GDT or other threads. Let's have some fun and enjoy the team we have warts and all.

I put up the threads last season for the Alamo contest... but never really bothered to tabulate the weekly winners...

Is this something people are looking to continue?

If so, I'd be willing to post the contest, if Alamo isn't around... and I suppose actually tabulate the scores as well...

I put up the threads last season for the Alamo contest... but never really bothered to tabulate the weekly winners...

Is this something people are looking to continue?

If so, I'd be willing to post the contest, if Alamo isn't around... and I suppose actually tabulate the scores as well...
No worries. I’ve got that covered in this year’s version, so it won’t be an issue this season.

Ian, thanks for all that you do!

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back